Cheers to the end of junior year

Ari p.o.v.:
I wake up extremely happy today. It's the last day of school which means summer which means I get to see Grayson. Everyone is still wondering what's been going on with me since I've been looking forward to summer more than usual. I've been telling them that it's the last summer of high school so we gotta make it epic. Also lots of good video ideas, and they bought it so it's working out.
I get out of bed and check my phone, sure enough Grayson has texted.

My heart ❤️: good morning beautiful, get up and get ready for school only 3 days till I get to see you
Me: morning handsome, I'm up and I'm about to get ready can't wait to see you
My heart ❤️: me neither get ready talk to you later. I love you
Me: ok ok I'm going. Love you too 😘

I quickly get ready and wait for isa to go to school. "Morning ready for finals" isa says walking in.
"I'm ready for them to be over so I can pack and leave in 3 days" I reply getting my stuff and heading out.
"Oh yea your going to LA to visit Gray. I honestly forgot. That means we gotta record some group videos to have ready for the channel"
"Yea I'm so excited I can't wait to see him. And we have 2 ready we only need 2 more"
"True. Okay see you after school for celebratory food like usual. Good luck"
"Ok see you. Good luck"

Time skip... end of the day

Finally the bell rings and I start saying bye to my friends. We talk for a while and then leave and I head to meet up with Isa since we're gonna go out to eat.
"Finally we're seniors" I yell as we walk out of the building.
"I know kind of scary" she says.
"Yea but it's fine we'll have a great summer and then deal with it... together"
"Yea now where we eating?" She asks. We quickly decide on chili's and get in her car to go. We hang out and discuss a lot of different stuff YouTube, summer, and even our relationships. Then suddenly my phone goes off.
"Let me get it real quick" I say opening my messages.

My heart ❤️: congrats on finishing your junior year babygirl. Can't wait to hold you in my arms again. Love you so much, have fun with the gang the next few days and I'll see you soon 😘

I smile as I read the text. "By that response I'm guessing it's Grayson" isa says.
"Yea he's so cute I swear" I respond
"We'll answer and then off we have some cluz stuff to do before we go home"
"Okay okay"

Me: thank you babe. Love you too so much, and have fun with Ethan cause I'm stealing you for a while once I get there. See you soon 😘😍

"Okay sent. Now cheers to the end of junior year" I say.
"Cheers" we say smiling.