Epilogue

—————10 years later —————
Ari POV:
It's been 10 years since I gave birth to Lexi and it's been crazy. First off our channel growth. Since the beginning our channel grew exponentially with subscribers from our past channels but now 10 years later we are still going and we have over 20 million subscribers which is crazy.
Let me catch you up on the Cluz family and the Dolan family.
First Mika went on to graduate from Harvard and she is doing incredibly well as a lawyer now. She and her long term girlfriend Emily were married after college and are very happy together.
Next Mark graduated from Oregon state and is doing well as a basketball player in the NBA. He is married to his college girlfriend Maria. They have two kids Adrian who is 3 and Lizzie who is 1.
Isa went onto become a nurse practitioner and adopted two kids with her wife Sabrina. One girl who she named Anna and is now 5 and another girl who Sabrina named Sydney and is now 2.
Ethan and Kristina are still happily married and are doing amazing for themselves. Their channel has thrived and they have welcomed a few babies of their own.
Grayson and I continue to be happily married and in love to this day. Lexi grew up in the blink of an eye but she is of course our lovely princess. Three years after having Lexi Gray and I welcomed our twin sons Aiden and Zack who are now 7, that's right there are new Dolan Twins. Gray of course still wanted more babies so a 4 years later our youngest daughter Ellie was born named after my long time best friend. Of course no stopping Gray and I'm now pregnant with our last child a boy who we plan on naming Embry.
Who knew that going into that Gucci store all those years ago would lead me to the love of my life and a future a wouldn't trade for anything.
"Hey babe" Grayson says walking into the kitchen where I am finishing up breakfast.
"Hey bubs" I reply wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I just realized I've never gotten to thank you" he says kissing my forehead.
"For what?" I ask him confused.
"For this incredible life. For our children. For the happiness. Thank you" Gray says smiling.
"And thank you because I couldn't have done it alone" I say before kissing his lips lightly. "Come on, we have to go wake up the kids for breakfast" I say.
"I love you Mrs Dolan" he tells me.
"I love you too Mr Dolan" I reply before kissing his lips passionately. Yeah life is good.