6

For the next few days, each of them took turns in pairs guarding the outside of the dorm building. Every so often, one of them would also quickly go check on the other dorms to make sure they were safe, but so far everything was fine. One might have even said peaceful if not for the explosive blonde that lived there. Luckily for everyone, said blonde was usually in his room by eight in the evening, and asleep less than thirty minutes after that.

During the day, one person stayed with the class while the other three patrolled the school grounds. Usually, they drew straws to see who had to go with the class. They tried their best to keep Izuku away, despite his assurances that he would be fine as long as the teacher was there, and he wasn't completely helpless on his own.

Suffice to say, everything was going fine. That is, until Izuku finally drew the short straw.

"You don't have to do if you don't want to, you know." Idie assured, "I'm sure Billy would be glad to take your place."

Billy just sputtered before finally speaking; "Me? Why me?"

"Because you care about Izu-chan, right?" Noriko had taken to calling him Izu-chan as retaliation to Nori-chan. Jokes on her, though, he actually liked the nickname. It was at least much better than the nickname Katsuki gave him.

"Guys, I'll be fine. Don't worry about it." Izuku finally assured them, laughing at their arguing. He really did love his friends. "And before you ask, yes, I'm sure."

They each gave him meaningful look and a hug before making their way to their patrol positions. He watched each of them go, silently wishing he didn't have to spend an entire day with the ego-centrical boy named Bakugou Katsuki. But, he never did have the best luck. Side affect of his powers, probably.

By the time he made it to the classroom, their classes had just started, but that was fine. He could stand outside for now. If they left, he would just join them outside.

So he stood at the door for a very long time before lunch finally came along.

When Izuku finally made it to the cafeteria after making sure all of the Class 1-A students were already there, he found the other three at a table beckoning him over. They all got to go to the lunch room during lunch since all of the students had lunch at the same time.

He sat at the table once he had gotten his food and surveyed the room. If there was one good thing that came out of this experience, it was the authentic katsudon at lunches.

Their table was in a corner that easily allowed them to see the entire room in case of emergency, none of them taking the spot that would block that view. It probably looked weird, all of them shoved together on three sides of the table, but none of them really cared about appearances any more. It worked for them and that was all that mattered.

"So, how is class going? Nothing happened, right?" Idie asked, ever the worrier.

"Yeah, everything went fine. I got there after classes had already started, so I haven't even gone in the room yet today. Don't worry about me." Izuku assured, continuing to chow down on his bowl of katsudon as if it were the end of the world.

"Just be careful." Billy warned, taking a sip from his drink, "Hero class is right after lunch, and it lasts a while. Bakugou will probably challenge you or something."

So far, Bakugou had challenged all three of the other heroes to a fight. None of the others had been stupid enough to take him up on it yet, though. Destroying a kid that early in his career was bound to leave some self doubt that would only spiral. Too bad Izuku knew that there wasn't much of anything in the entire universe that could deter Bakugou Katsuki. Especially not losing in a fight.