Chapter 7

Yibo stood there staring at Zhan who was busy laughing and playing. It was soo unlike Xian who always used to have a dull face, no matter how Yibo and Yanli tried to cheer him up.

"Man! Is that the same Xian who always used to have black cloud on his head? "

"God! He's soo hot! "

"I want to ask him out. "

"How did he change soo much? "

"What's up with him? He has changed a lot. "

"Omg! He's soo handsome. "

"I'm falling for him already. "

The students chattered as they were all surprised by the sudden change in Xian's attitude.

Yibo smiled to himself when he heard all those comments.

"Ah! I guess I'm in love. " A girl said to another.

"Confess then! " The other girl encouraged her friend.

Yibo just stood there wondering what they were up to.

"Xian! I love you. Date me! " The girl shouted at the top of her lungs. Everyone looked at her and laughed as they applauded.

Zhan too turned to look at her and he smiled. The girl acted as if she was going to faint on seeing his smile. But, Zhan failed to notice Yibo.

Yibo looked at her and made a disgusted face. Zhan's smile at her burned something in Yibo's entire body. Jealousy? Maybe.

Yibo slowly walked towards that girl and he stood next to her. He then leaned a bit towards his right.

"Don't even dream about dating him. " Yibo whispered.

The girl looked at him with her mouth agape.

"What? " She asked.

"Well, Zhan... I mean Xian already has someone in his heart. " Yibo said.

"But... He just... He smiled at me. " The girl protested.

"Look at him, he's smiling at everyone. That doesn't mean he's going to date them all. So, drop the idea of dating him. Don't dream too much. " Yibo said in a stern voice.

"But--- " Yibo walked away before that girl could complete her sentence.

He stood there, walking Zhan happily play.

"Hey, Yibo! Why did you run like that? " Seungyoun along with the other three came running towards the ground.

"Oh man! Isn't that Xian? " Sungjoo asked.

"Right! It's Xian. What's up with him? He looks soo happy. " Wenhan said.

"Look at him! He looks completely different from before. What's up with the drastic change? " Yixuan asked looking at Zhan.

"Woah! He looks super handsome when he's smiling. " Seungyoun said nudging Yibo's arm.

Yibo didn't answer any of their questions as he was busy contemplating something in his mind.

"Zhan! " Yibo yelled and Zhan turned. He saw Yibo and he flashed him a wide smile. Yibo smiled back as he signalled Zhan to come back. Zhan nodded as he ran to the other side of the ground to get his bag. All the other students present their looked at Zhan and Yibo. They were confused as to why Yibo called Xian as Zhan.

"Zhan? Why did you call him Zhan? " Wenhan asked.

"Did he change his name? " Yixuan asked.

"Well, it's something like that. " Yibo said not even sparing a single glance at his friends confused faces as his eyes were fixed on Zhan who was running towards him with a smile on his face.