Chapter 24

"Me? But, how? "
Zhan looked at Yibo.

"Zhan.. Do you expect me to answer all your questions in his cold, wet weather? How heartless. " Yibo pouted making Zhan chuckle.

"Let's go home. " Zhan said.

"Mm. Let's go home. " Yibo nodded.

They intertwined their hands as they walked down the streets towards Zhan's home with an umbrella covering them from the heaven's shower.

Zhan leaned his head towards Yibo and rested it on Yibo's shoulder while Yibo snaked his hand around Zhan's waist as he pulled him closer.

They slowly walked towards Zhan's home. Silence enveloped them as the feeling of content and happiness had wrapped their hearts.

"Is this your home? " Yibo asked when Zhan halted his pace in front of his home.

"No, it isn't. " Zhan said.

"Ah? Where's it then? How far? " Yibo asked.

"It isn't far anymore. It's right in front of my eyes. " Zhan said looking at Yibo.

Yibo looked at Zhan with a raised brow and a small smile.

"You! " Zhan pointed a finger and poked Yibo's chest gently with it.
"You are my home, Yibo. "
Zhan said as he wrapped his hands around Yibo's neck and hugged him tight once again.

Yibo pulled Zhan closer and hugged him even tighter.

"Shall we go in? " Zhan asked.

"Mm. " Yibo slightly nodded.

They slowly broke the hug and smiled.

Zhan then held Yibo's hand and dragged him into his house.

Yibo smiled at his man's cuteness. He had missed him sooo much.

"Sit! " Zhan said as pushed Yibo on the couch. He then sat on his lap and hugged him like a kola bear. Yibo pulled him closer and hugged him tighter. He rested his face in the crook of Zhan's neck and inhaled his scent, which he had terribly missed for two years.

"Yibo... " Zhan called in a low voice.

"Mm. " Yibo said.

"Is this really true? Are you here for real? " Zhan asked as he nuzzled his face in Yibo's neck.

Yibo for sure knew that his Zhan was getting emotional.

"Mm. " That was the only sound which came out from Yibo's mouth.

"But... How? I... I searched for you... But... Everything was gone... Our home... Jie's home... Your friends... The park... Granny's restaurant... Everything... Just everything... " Zhan let out a low sob.

Yibo gently caressed his back to assure him that everything was alright now and that he was there for him now.

"Jie changed her house, Zhan. After you left... She could no longer live there... So, she moved to another place with Yuchen. " Yibo said in a low voice.

Zhan slowly lifted his head to look at Yibo's face.

His eyes shone with tears. Yibo gently caressed his cheeks and placed a soft kiss on forehead.

"What happened, Yibo? How... How did you come here? What happened back then after I left? " Zhan asked.

Yibo looked into Zhan's eyes and took a deep breath before he could narrate the entire story.

"Back then... After you left... It was... It was very difficult for me... For all of us. No one could believe that you were no longer there. I used to see you everyday only to realize that you were no longer there and that it was just my illusion. " A tear escaped Yibo's eyes and Zhan soon kissed it away.