Weak

This feels all too familiar, doesn't it?

There was a blinding pain in my head as I came to. I groaned, feeling a deep, sharp, aching pain in my abdomen. I felt like I was going to throw up.

I slowly peeled my eyes open and I heard muffled voices somewhere close by. I was on a bed in a filthy room, filled with only a mattress, a sink, and a dim light hanging from the ceiling. My vision swam; I couldn't focus on anything.

"Dabi, treat her like a guest. She is one, remember?"

Oh shit.

That was fucking Shigaraki.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

This was really bad. I was in Midoriya's world. I had to be. And Ryland -

Oh god, I hope he's okay. One of his parents had to have found him by now!

I had no freaking clue how much time had passed. There were no windows in this room, so I couldn't tell even what time of day it was.

Turning my head to the door, I saw three figures. Two of them had to be Dabi and Shigaraki. My heart thumped against my chest so hard that I was scared it was going to jump out. I was not in a favorable situation.

"Just roll the camera, Spinner." Shigaraki scowled.

Ah crap, a camera!? That is not something I would like to see in this situation.

A blinking red light appeared, pointed in my direction. "Midoriya Izuku. . . Or should I say, Deku." Shigaraki started, talking into the camera. He didn't have a hand on his face at the moment. He gave a creepy smile. The image made me shiver.

Shigaraki turned to me. Fuck! I examined my surroundings hastily. There was the mattress I was laying on. It was on a raised platform, maybe a foot or two off the floor. I tried to sit up but yelped in pain, holding the wound on my side. There was a bandage that went all the way around my midsection, but it was poorly done without any real effort. The pain that was brought from me trying to move surfaced what I thought had been a nightmare.

I remember it being dark, and cold. I had felt so sweaty and clammy. Suddenly my vision was filled with blue, but it smelled like smoke. And my wound burned like hell. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs.

Did Dabi. . . Did he cauterize my wound?

"I won a prize of yours," Shigaraki boasted, motioning to me. My face flushed in terror. And I knew Shigaraki could feel my fear. He relaxed, becoming more comfortable in my presence, knowing he could kill me in an instant.

I noticed Spinner stood in the doorway filming with the camera, while Shigaraki and Dabi stood just inside the room. Dabi kept his eyes on me the entire time. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Shigaraki turned and looked at him, whispering something beyond my earshot. Dabi then grinned evilly, still staring at me. He scared me more than Shigaraki. But I knew. . . after studying his character for so long, after researching the Dabi-Is-A-Todoroki Theory for hours on end, I probably knew more about himself than he did.

Dabi approached me. I attempted to try and keep distance by putting my feet up in between us, ready to kick him if he got too close. But I couldn't move very much, and I couldn't really use any of my core muscles. My side throbbed and pulsed, vertigo causing the room to spin. I felt tears swimming in my eyes, but I held them back. I was not going to let these stupid, trashy villains see me cry.

He stood over me, giving the camera a backward glance. I gulped.

Holding out his hand, he created a small ball of blue flames. They were definitely used on me at some point when I was out. I could feel the heat from here.