Choice

The last thing I wanted was for him to be in harm's way, especially because of me.

"Look who decided to finally wake up." I heard Dabi's voice. Midoriya and I both whipped our heads in his direction, right in front of me. He licked his lips. "Let's have some fun, weakling."

A shiver ran down my spine as Dabi approached me.

"Don't touch her!" Midoriya said, loud and forceful. Dabi looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then laughed.

"You can't do anything about it." He mocked. Midoriya became consumed with rage. He trembled, his signature green lightning flashing around him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Dabi sang.

"And why the fuck not!?" Midoriya shouted. My eyes widened. "I thought that if I showed up, you wouldn't touch her!"

Has he ever really cursed before? I didn't think he even knew that word.

Dabi merely smirked, then turned back to me. He caressed my cheek. It felt icky. I tried to turn my head away from him, but he grabbed my chin and squished my cheeks together. He forced me to look to the left at Midoriya. "I'll hurt her. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Midoriya hesitated, then deactivated One for All, keeping his deadly glare. Dabi looked smug.

I heard a door open and close to the right, followed by footsteps. "Be nice to her, Dabi." Shigaraki said as he came into my view. "Just be patient." Dabi reluctantly let go of my face. Shigaraki turned to Midoriya. "Midoriya Izuku. . . I come with an offer."

"Spit it out, Tomura." Midoriya scowled. This isn't like him.

Shigaraki laughed. "You better keep your manners, Deku. . ." He then faced me and outstretched his hand, reaching for me.

I panicked. I was dead if he used his quirk on me. I forgot to breath as I struggled against the bindings, even as my wound seared in agony. All I could do was watch as his hand covered my view. . .

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Midoriya cried out. "Just please - don't hurt her."

Shigaraki's hand froze at his words, then returned to his side. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. He laughed again. "That's your decision to make."

What?

Midoriya was as perplexed as I was. Shigaraki then became dark and cold again.

"Give me your quirk, or I'll keep the girl."

I swallowed hard as I glanced at Midoriya to see his reaction; his eyes merely widened. He wasn't going to give Shigaraki any satisfaction with a reaction of any kind.

How can you choose between that. . !?

As I thought about it, it really wasn't that difficult of a decision. If One for All fell into the wrong hands, the villains would never lose again. Giving up one life for the sake of the entire world? It made sense to me.

But to Midoriya, I knew - he wouldn't be able to call himself a hero if he kept One for All and left a single person in the hands of the League.

"You're got one hour to think it through." Shigaraki declared, turning to leave. "I'll leave you two with Dabi to help you reach a decision." He said without slowing. Then the door slammed shut, leaving just the three of us here.

Dabi flashed a psychotic grin. Oh God. He approached me, glancing at Midoriya and putting a finger to his lips. "I'll show you who's weak and who's strong."
                            ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I can't believe the League went to the length of hurting and torturing (Y/N) just to get to me. How dare they do this to her without a second thought!