The Villain with Cape

I tried to open my eyes. But it hurt so badly. I tightly clutched them together. Then I tried again.Just then a laughter reached my ears. Though everything seemed blur, I tried hard to see the figure.

After blinking for several times, I saw a masive silhouette. It had a cape dangling from two sides. I don't if it was really blue or it looked so because of the moon. And then I noticed another of its traits which made me shiver althoughI was too weak to think too much. Two long teeth was shining like sharp knives under the moonlight. Then I realized he was a Vampire.

He was laughing and saying something. But I couldn't understand anything. He then bent down and brought his face closer to my lying position, "Oh, Sweetheart! You have gained consciousness. But where is your Hero? Isn't your Prince Charming going to come and rescue you? Or has he got afraid? "

"Who are you? What do you want? And what do you have to do with Ryan?" I said with great difficulty. He laughed loudly making his voice reflect from the lines of mountains surrounding us. "What I have to do with him? It's the 25 th Blue Moon's Night for him. So, Our Lovely Captive, will you please tell us where your husband is?"

Perplexed for a moment, I asked, "25th Blue Moon's Night? But what it has to do with Ryan? "
"Tsk, tsk. So, our beautiful Princess doesn't know about it. What a pity! It seems your love didn't tell you about the Prophecy. "
"What prophecy? Tell me."
He laughed again and said,"First tell me, where is he?"
"I don't know."
"Liar", he slapped me, "Tell me." "I told you I don't know. " He then grabbed my hair and I screamed in pain, tears rolling down from my eyes.
"Erum",someone screamed my name. I recognized the voice. Gaining another slap, I tried hard to keep my eyes open. I slowly whispered, "Ryan "
"Leave her", I heard him saying ,before I blacked out.