The End

"Please wake up. I have waited for this moment so long. Please. " I heard dimly as someone was mumbling these taking my head in there lap. It was Ryan's voice. I said softly, keeping my eyes closed, "Ryan."
"You're awake. Are you okay ?"
I smiled, "I am alright. Ryan, your behind. " The Vampire was much bigger this time. He was standing just behind Ryan.
Ryan turned and stood up. They started to fight again. Ryan told to me, "Stay away ."
I prayed and prayed as I could do nothing much. The Almighty heard my prayers. I saw Ryan's friend , Edward, landing on the mountain with something in his hand. It looked like a sword with a ruby on its handle. He  called, "Ryan. Here it is. It's going to be over soon" and passed it to him. Then I saw fear in the Vampire's eyes.
Ryan took the sword and stabbed it right  into its heart. I closed my eyes.

Maybe all of us screamed at the same time. But the difference was someone in torment, someone in angst and someone to gather courage. I saw the Vampire's body turned into smoke. Ryan was sitting there bending his head. Ed touched his shoulder. He said softly, " Ryan. It's okay . It's over , Bro. It's alright. " Then he hugged him tightly.

I slowly got up and forwarded towards them. As they broke the hug, Edward spoke first, "I'll be leaving first. You two should go home now. "
Before taking off, he turned to us and said, "Take care." Then he winked and smirked towards Ryan.

As he flew away, I looked at Ryan. Then I noticed red liquid on his forearm. "Your hand", I gasped. He looked at it and said, "What's with my hand? Oh, it's nothing." "How can it be nothing? " I snapped with an angry pleading tone. I quickly took it and wrapped it with my blue scarf.