Ch 24 black haru

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Y/n  pov

I sigh "that idiot never listen"

"You make me sick you and your pathetic girly whining you're not a man you're a little kitty-cat, too scared to fight! Know what? You can go to hell" haru laughed.

I looked over at kyo

He growls "you little punk!" Kicking haru in the face.

Haru glared at him with a smirk.

"What's your problem what did I ever do to you?!" Kyo asked

"Your idiot of a brother had to go and bring out black haru," yuki said.

"I told him to do what he said but he never listens" I said glared at kyo.

"Um B-B- black?" Tohru asked us.

"Haru's pretty easy to get along with, but once he snaps, he's uncontrollable that's our nickname for him when he's like this black haru" yuki explain to her.

"Ah so- what you're saying is, he's got the same sort of temper as Kagura?" Tohru asked us.

"Not at all, I'm saying he's a thousand times worse" yuki replies

Then suddenly haru pushes me against the wall. He
grips my chin and forced me to look him in the eye.

"Been a while since I saw you y/n" haru said playfulness in his voice.

I blushed

"Black haru leave her alone," yuki said glared at him

He chuckles and pulls away from me and looks right at yuki.

"Yuki are you comfortable enjoying the show? I hope so, cause I'm coming for you next" haru said smirked.

"Oh is that a fact," yuki said

He turned around to look right back at kyo

"Get up kyo" haru yells

"I've been up! Where the hell were you?" Kyo yells back.

"I'm right here. Cmon fight!" Haru said approaching him.

"You okay y/n?" yuki asked

I nod as I'm still blushed

"You know this could go on for hours. You really don't have to stay" yuki said.

"Uh but" I cut tohru off  "He's right tohru you should go" I said seeing haru and kyo talked to each other about something?

Then Kyo looked over at tohru and looked at haru

"And if it's a fight you want, you got it! Just bring it on!" Kyo yell.

"That's more like it, coward it's about time you came around" haru yell back.

"Tohru this really will take a while you should head back if you want?" I asked as yuki start coughing.

I looked over at him worried

Yuki looks right at me giving me a weak smile

"But shouldn't we at least try to stop them? Tohru asked

"No, they are fine tohru" I said seeing them blocked there punching from each other.

"Come on, what's the matter hit me!" Haru yell

"What fight are you watching? You haven't landed a single punch yet you hit me!" Kyo yell back

"You got it" haru shouted as they continue on fighting with each other.