Chapter 8: The Drama

Thank you @QueenJayleen13, @_who_s_to_say_, @Stienc04, and @KattieFinley for all your support ♥️

Happy reading.

♣️♣️♣️

Sophia seems to be in a good mood today, with her continuous giggles and smiles. We were at the Airport to see off Sebastian as he has to wrap up his work in Italy.

We had everything planned out according to him, but I was not sure about it. According to the said plan, I and Aiden would be staying with my parents until Sebastian is back. So that he can help me with Sophia when I move back into my apartment.

Until then, Aiden and I decided to work on baby proofing my apartment and also on the small nursery section that I wanted in my room. Since the bedroom of the apartment was big enough, we planned to make a small section of glass with enough space so that it can be used for the nursery.

Her clothes would easily fit in my closet along with her accessories and skin care products. As for her toys, I decided I could use up the space between my kitchen and drawing room to be her play room. Since I mostly spend my time in the drawing room.

As Sebastian said, we won't be staying there for long so no major changes were required.

Sophia's giggles disturbed all my mental calculations of arranging the apartment. I looked up to see her in her father's arms, trying to get hold of his sunglasses while he spoke to his lawyer on phone.

Even though according to the documents, it's me who have adopted Sophia but Sebastian wanted to have his last name for her. In his defense, he said we would have to change it eventually. So there were some legal things that were to be handled.

For instance, we had to be married. But since we didn't want to rush things for now, we decided that all of these things can be handled once he was back from Italy.

Sebastian disconnected the call before kissing Sophia's forehead while she tightly held on to the laple of his jacket as if her life was dependent on it. I have realized that she likes to have both of us around. As if she's already fond of us. That was obviously a good thing.

Mom also said that I seem to be genuinely happy around her. Maybe we make each other happy.

Sebastian suddenly moved towards me to hug me, being careful not to crush Sophia in his arms. She giggled again, holding on to my hair strand with one hand and his coat with the other. We smiled at her before he moved ahead to kiss my forehead and I am sure I was blushing. He chuckled at my reaction and I immediately took Sophia from him to avoid any of his stupid questions.

It's weird how previously I felt things were rushed between us and now everything seems perfect. Like we've been dating for years.

Sebastian left with another quick hug while I waited for him to dissappear in the crowd before moving towards my car and strapping Sophia in her car seat.

Since I didn't have enough time, I decided to leave for office directly. I have been distracted from work for a few days now so it's high time I get some work done.

♣️♣️♣️

Back in the office, I was impressed with the way my team have handled the event in my absence. It makes me happy that with Sophia around, I can easily rely on them and give her the required attention.

My thoughts were disturbed by Ellie who sprinted in my office like a volcano.

"Where is my niece? Her godmother is here!!" She shouted on top of her voice.