Mina And Jirou

Izuku araived at the beach that All Might told him to go to, he looked around the beach 'dam this beach is dirty, either All Might wants me to clean it or he's just messing with me'

Izuku sensed someone behind him casually walking towards him "good morning All Might" he said without even turning around

'huh how did he know I was here I was being so quiet and he didn't even turn around, quite impressive' All Might though "good morning uhh..."

"Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said turning to face him

"good morning young Midoriya" All Might said waving at him "May I ask how you knew I was here?"

"It's a quirk of mine, my body sends out a signal that bounce off objects, the signal then goes to my brain telling me how far the object is and the shape, size and other stuff about the object" Izuku explained

All Might looked surprised "that is quite a good quirk to have and with that other quirk of yours, it makes for quite a good combo" All Might complement "anyway for your training I would like you to clean this beach without the help of your quirk"

Izuku looked at him with his usual casual look "sure"

"also have you done any hand to hand combat before"

Izuku nodded "yeah my dad is a very skilled fighter so hes been teaching how me to fight ever since I was 5"

"I see also may I ask why you wear an eyepatch?" All Might asked

"it's another quirk of mine anyone that looks into this eye gets hypnotised"

"gezz how many quirks do you have"

"5"

All Mights mouth dropped 'this is one powerful kid' All Might closed his mouth "Ok so you have that hypnosis quirk, that black tentacle quirk.."

"it's called a Kagune" Izuku said

"kagune and that one that tells you where things are, so what are the other 2 quirks you have"

Izuku explained how his other two quirks work and the limitations of his quirks.

"and that's pretty much it, so can I go and clean the beach now" Izuku asked after explaining his quirks.

"yes of course sorry to ask so many questions" All Might apologised.

Izuku walked down to the beach "don't worry about it"

All Might looked at Izuku as he started cleaning the beach 'that kid will be one powerful hero'

Time skip

Izuku was done for the day, he was currently walking towards the shop to buy some groceries, on his way to the shop he heard a girl scream.

'guess someone in trouble' Izuku thought as he rushed to where the scream came from.

He got to a dark alleyway where he sensed the presence of six people 'two girls my age and four grown men' he sighed 'why is it always in an alleyway'

"sorry sweetie that won't work on me" one of the men said who was pushing a girl against the wall with his hand over her mouth.

"yeah you're not going anywhere until we're finished with you" another man said holding the other girl from behind groping her boob.

Both girls were squirming, after they realised it was pointless they started crying making the men laugh.

"you know it's not nice to make a girl cry" izuku said stepping into the alleyway.

The men turned towards him "who do you think you are kid" the third man said