2.

𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑃♡︎

"get up my darling" Kia said tapping me . I knew she was gone wake up before me . "Mama already down there , now who we gone hide behind" she said sitting down on my bed. "Guh gone on" I said laughing . "Girl yo breath toe up gone get ready mane" she said walking out holding ha nose. I laughed and got up. I walked over to my dresser picking out some I haven wore yet. I wasn't finna be extra cause I wasn't going no where but down the street. I threw on my black biker shorts w a white and black oversized tupac shirt. I then went to my closet to grab my black and white vans . And no we ain't got it like that it's just two of us so my mama and dad is sorta able yk ?

I was now finishing brushing my teeth with a towel wrapped around me from me getting out the shower 20 minutes ago . I spit the toothpaste out and then grabbed the mouth wash then washed my mouth out with water while wiping it off with a towel afterwards . I dried my body off putting on my clothes so I can start on my hair. Right now I had a swoop with a phat pony tail braid , y'all know the hairstyle I'm talmbout. I added a shiny "boss" clamp on the swoop and walked out spraying perfume on me. "Kia bae" I said nicely so she can let me get a price of mint gum. "No" she said while grabbing her house key. "You haven't even gave me my dollar yet guh you better gone on" she said handing me a mint gum anyways "thanksss" I said smiling . We both walked out the door at the same time. "Guh I'm scared" I said walking slowly. "Me tooo" Kia said plainly. "You been down here already tho." I said tapping on my phone acting like I'm texting somebody. "Uh so can I not be scared" she said rolling ha eyes playfully. "Kia we gotta text each other at this thingy cause we don't know nobody so we gotta be doing some" I said laughing "no cap" she said joining in the laugh.

we made it to their yard everybody was having fun and I had spotted my mama. "Let's go over there by mama" I said leading the way. "Finally y'all here, this Sherhonda" my mama said. "Girl yo kids is fine y'all needa teach me how to get a body and face like that." The woman said laughing me and my sister was cheesing down. "Thank you" we both said . "Kids at the back y'all go back there" my mama said to us . I'm 19 Kia 18 who she calling kids "but mama-." I got cut off "girl gone you might find a lil boyfriend." She said. Me and Kia walked off and I heard my mama talking to sherhonda and gone say "she never had a boyfriend she might as well mingle" she said. "Get outta here ? That guh is gorgeous" sherhonda said . "Aye Kia gone pull yo phone out get ready for to text me" I said laughing. We made it to the back yard and when I say so many people was out here then the backyard was hugeeee . "Godleeee" Kia said staring at all the people. "Mane I might just go home" I said laughing . "Nah I'm finna go be friendly and it's two seats over there let's cop em" Kia said .

We both sat in the two seats left and was just sitting there looking bored while every body knew each other.

Messages:

lilsis💕

aye look at that girl that's recording herself saying what lace and tell me do you see the lace .

i looked up and so who she was talking bout and choked .

bby you are going to JAILLL & I gotta pee🥺

Dang tuff luck 🐱

I turned my head towards her . And she laughed. I looked around and so a quiet girl and thought maybe she should know where it's at. "Kia I'm finna ask her do she know where the bathroom at" I said . "Okay I'm finna move my chair over there by the boy with the they keep calling Ben ." She said lifting her chair up , she to grown fa me . "Hi uh do you know where the bathroom is?" I said nicely . "Yes I live here lol" she said smiling . She said lol out loud I like her already. "You just said lol out loud , omg" I said laughing . "My bad I didn't even realize girl but the bathroom is up the stairs soon as you reach the top turn right it's the first door ." She said and I thanked her .

I made it up stairs and I turned to the first door on the right and walked in a room hitting somebody with the door . "Omg I'm so sorry" I said and when I looked up the person had dents so I'm not sure if I just did that or what. "Omg I did that to your head?" I said without thinking. "No it's coo, wyd up here anyways the circus is outside" he said looking plainly. "The party? And I'm looking for the bathroom." I said nervously . "The circus and it's to your left" he said walking outside . Then a girl came right behind him fixing her shirt . Dang he got a girlfriend . Anywho .

Messages:
lilsis💕

guh not you boobooing at somebody house on the first day ☠️

no instructions was unclear and I ended up pregnant 😫

NO WAY you actually found somebody that YOU think cute ?

no I was being funny , bye on my way out.

I was walking down the steps and bumped into somebody. "I'm sorry" I said looking at the person "I never seen you a day in my life are you even real" the person said and started touching my head . "I'm excuse me , that's rude" I said moving his hand "in didn't bother to care" he said. "Kendell leave that girl alone" sherhonda said walking in the kitchen with a pan as my mama followed with another pan. "Oh Kendell" I said smirking cause I was finna make fun of it. "Yes Kendell my lady enjoy the party beautiful" he said walking up stairs . Dude cuh retarded I said heading back down stairs . I walked back outside to the backyard and saw my sister playing a card game with the other people and when I was walking to my chair the boy with the dents was already sitting in it.
"Uh this my seat can I have it back" I said kindly . "No" he said and took a puff of the blunt" "excuse me ?" I said . "Excused" he said. "Lol you being rude for no reason I'll just find another chair" I said .

"Kay come over here" I heard Kia say to me. I walked over there and leaned over watching her play with the lil cards . "I declare war" I heard the boy Ben said "aww maneeee he beat me with an ace I think that was my last king" Kia whined. Somebody had grabbed my hips pushing up against me as they walked by . "That was a violation" I said . The dent dude just kept walking "huh?" Kia said thinking I was talking to her . "Nothing" I said getting in my phone .

The party was over and my mama was making me stay and help sherhonda since I didn't come yesterday and Kia did so I have to stay and help. It was so much trash everywhere I was boutta give up. "So what's your name" sherhonda said . "Kayla porshae but everybody call me kayp" I said smiling folding up chairs . "That's cute , have you met my kids yet?" She asked . "I don't think so I didn't really get to talk to anybody cause they was doing they on thang" I said and she chuckled. "Whew wait till you meet them one play to much and the other one just flat out rude" she said . "Wait your talking bout the one you said to stop when he was touching my head" I said laughing "girl yes that's him I forgot all about that" she said laughing. "Does the other one have scars over his forehead?" I said, I didn't wanna say dents cause that would be rude . "Yes the dents you must have met him" she said . "Yes and rude he indeed was" I said laughing . "Speaking if him there he go now" she said . "Come help us" she yelled to him. I looked at him as he walked closer to us and he was so cute he had his lil hoodie on walking bowlegged with a chain, grills, and diamond earrings. He started smiling at his mama . "That's why I came out hea mama." He said smiling still. "Y'all go take these to tables to the basement" she ordered us while smiling at me like she was tryna get us to talk.

she done met my man 👁👄💧👁 .