5

𝐾𝑖𝑎💅🏾

Kayla is way to cute to never have a boyfriend. I understand she has standards but she's also insecure . Yep shes insecure but never acts it or doesn't tell anybody . I mean why would she ? People make fun of insecurities once they know what it is . "Mama said be back before 10:30" Kayla said . "Girl it's 9:30 mama no fun you shoulda asked dad" I said mad. "Girl he prolly woulda said 9:50" Kayla said laughing.

We both had our house keys cause Kayla said she might leave early. We was walking down the street and it was some boy that live across the street. He was FINEEE I needa stop like I just don't have a boyfriend or some. "Hey y'all" he said but was mainly looking at Kayla. "Heyyy" Kayla said smiling . Hmmm she was smiling okay okay . "Hey" I said. "What y'all up to" he said . "Heading down the street what bout you" I said . "What's down the street and nothing about to cook for me and lil bro" he said smiling. "Aw you cook and nothing just some friends" Kayla said smiling. "Well I'll see y'all later I guess" he said waving walking back in the house. "Girl he fine" I said to Kayla. "Yeah" she said getting in her phone .

𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑃

I was not finna call that boy fine which he is but if I was to say it kia would pick and tell mama and all they'd do is bring it up every convo , yk how that go. "Sherhonda ain't never at home" Kia said. "Oh yeah that's why we gotta be home by 10:30 cause mama and her going out and mama don't want us here while she not at home" I said to Kia. "Ohhh okayy" she responded. I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to answer. "Guh what they doing" I said getting annoyed. "Call him" Kia said and I pulled out my phone but somebody had finally answered. "Hey y'all" the dude kd said . "Heyy" we said in unison. We walked in and everybody was in the living room turnt but kentrell was no where in sight. Weird okay.

Couple minutes passed and all of us was having fun rapping and all. They let my sister DJ and she put it on savage it was HILARIOUS we was dancing and they was recording us and everything. "Get it Asian" Ben said to me . "Ben am I not dancing good" my sister said mad but playfully. "you too ki" he said laughing. "Mane turn that down." Kentrell said walking down stairs with the girl from the party who I'm guessing is gulk gulk? "Damn when y'all got here" he said shocked looking at us. "Boy they been here" kd said. "Why you ain call me" kentrell said . "What she needa call you for while I'm here" the gulk gulk said. "Yaya be coo" he said putting his arm around her shoulder . She started smiling they was cute I couldn't even fake. "Back to life Asian" Ben said . "Uh leave my sister alone" Kia said . "Yeah leave me alone if youn want problems" I said laughing . "Oh I'm with what y'all with" he said standing up pulling up his pants. "Nah be coo" I said. "Ouuu y'all know what would be fun?" I said cause a idea popped up. "What?" Everybody said even gulk gulk . "We should have a water fight tomorrow like water guns, water balloons & y'all got a pool it would be fun" I said smiling. "You ain't never lying then it's hot that should be fun" Ben said. "I want to do it too" kentrell said. Everybody else agreed also. "Ima have to pass cause I just got my hair done but I would wanna do it" gulk which is yaya said. "I have a shower cap you can use and I can braid your wig if you wouldnt mind having to flat ironing it again" I said nicely. "Oh yea that would be okay" she said smiling. Kentrell was smiling for what ? I don't know . "Okay well I guess that's what planned." I said smiling and clapping.

We was all just chilling on the couch with the lights off watching a movie. It was ATL with T.I and Lauren London (that's my fav movie mane) we had separate covers . Yaya has got dropped off by kentrell so everybody was so calm it was nice. Mama nor dad called me or Kia phone telling us to get home though it was 12:45. "Give me back my necklace" Lauren said on the movie.

Messages

Yb🕴🏾

hey cutie 🙈😂😂😂

UH BLOCKED👄

Im hungry can you walk to the kitchen with me

No❤️

"mane come on" i whispered rolling my eyes. he smiled and we walked to the kitchen nobody even looked at us cause they was into the movie. "I'm finna fix some wings you want some ?" He asked me . "Yes" I said . "Oh me too" he said laughing opening the fridge. I slapped his arm laughing . "I'm fr kentrell" I said laughing. "look at you calling me kentrell what happen to yb?" He said putting both of us some wings on a pan and setting the oven ." You said you didn't want me to" I said in a obvious tone "and you listened ? Good girl" he said . I rolled my eyes . "Come in my room with me and no I'm not tryna do nothing with you I just wanna chill" he said . "We can chill in the living room tho ." I said . "aight mane" he said like he was mad . "Not you mad" I said chuckling . "Guh bye that's why all the wings for me."he said . "Ion even play like that , I'll meet you in yo room" I said walking away going up stairs. I walked in his room and saw pictures of him and Ben and smiled . Their friend ship was so cute . It reminded me of me and my sister cause that guh my bestie literally. "Ew excuse you all in my stuff" he said taking the pictures from me .

We was both laid on our backs with the lights off but LED lights was turned to blue and we was full off the wings. "What is clouds could fall on us" he said looking at the ceiling. "That would be scary, cause what if you suffocate" I said looking at the ceiling also. "I don't think that would happen" he said laughing. "What If aliens are people and we see them everyday but they are just in disguise as a human" I said . He looked at me and smiled . "Guh just shut up cause that dea ain never think about is you tryna out do me in this weird shit?" He said chuckling . "I meannnn aha" I said sticking my tongue out. "Wanna know some ?" He said. "Yes what?" I said back interested" your actually cute but youn need to know that" he said looking back at the ceiling. "Kentrell you not to bad yourself" I said blushing . "Why don't you have a boyfriend" he said curiously "why do you have a gf" I said back. "cause I need happiness , something that can make me happy , you do know I'm not always happy" he said that wasn't surprising cause he always look mad. "I'm not surprised but I'm not always happy either my family doesn't know that tho , just you" I said . "Aww shooky I feel special." He said smiling. "Why aren't you happy" I said . "I don't know it just comes sometimes , well I'm never happy but I have people around so I can disguise it but sometimes I can't hide it and I wanna apologize for being rude cause those are the moments when I can't hide it and you caught it. "Aw it's okay I understand cause I'm the same way , your actually so sweet" I said

A couple minutes later we were both sleep in the bed . Laid out , I was at the top he was at the foot cause I mean what kween you know sleeping at the foot of the bed 💅🏾 .

hi :)