10

kaylaP

"Kayla , KAYLA" I heard Kia shake me while yelling. "I'm up I'm up" I said stretching  "come on and get yo bags out" my mama said getting out the car. I got out the car and saw them lil bad kids that lived across the street from my grandma looking all grown up.  "Look at them" I said smiling . "Girl get them bags look at them bags" my mama said making me stop smiling. "Hey bae" kJ the boy across the street from my grandma yelled . He was like 17 and had a crush on me , it was cute cause boyyy. "Heyyyyy" I said laughing walking to my grandma door knocking. "If she don't come on" my mama said . "Don't rush my mama" my dad said looking at my mama "heyyyyy babiesss" my grandma said kissing me and my sister cheek hugging us. "Hey grandma" Kia said. "Hey I missed you" I said hugging her tighter. "I missed you too y'all come on in we just getting started on the cooking" my grandma said making me and Kia mouth drop .

We was in the living room and I noticed 3three was missing. "Grandma where 3 at ?" I said confused . Oh he out with his friends he told me to tell you call when y'all get here , his number is 2253703564" my grandma said stirring the greens in the pot. "Okay" I said putting his number in my phone but wasn't finna call right now. "Let's walk to the store" Kia said. "Okay , MAMA ME AND KIA GONE TO THE STORE" I yelled to my mama . She said okay and we both walked out the door. Soon as we got outside kJ came up to us . "Iknew y'all was coming over here soon" he said licking his lips putting his arm around my shoulders. I laughed, "how" Kia said. "Cause kam told me" he said shrugging. "Where is kam" Kia said. "He over his girl house duh he live there now" kJ said. "I KNOW YOU LYING"  me and Kia said at the same time. "Why is that such a shock" kj said as we were still walking to the store. "Cause we never broke up he still be texting and calling me." Kia said mad.  "Well Kia no one told you to be with somebody who lives miles and miles away from you" kJ said and I couldn't have agreed more . Kia slapped him at the back of the head "he better be glad I got a new nigga or I'll be at him and his girlfriend crib"Kia said .

"ou Kayla buy me this ima pay you back when we get back" kJ said talking bout a rice crisply treat. "Get it" I said . "Oh you just rich huh , ms get it" he said laughing . We had all got what we wanted and headed back to grandma house as kJ went home . "We needa call three and see what he doing it's boring cause ain't nobody here yet but us"Kia said as I nodded in agreement.
I called and it too 5 rings .

"waddup"

"this three?"

" this Kayla"

"Yes me and Kia tryna see what you on cause we bored ain't nobody at grandma house yet but us ykhtg"

"What y'all want me to come pick y'all up or some?"

"Kia three said do  we want him to pick us up, "duh"  yeah you can come"

"I'm with my homeboys y'all want them to ride or just bring myself"

"just bring yo self , text me when you almost here"

"Ight ugly be there in a min"

"Three boutta come get us" I said to Kia. "Alright cause I'm fasho bored" Kia said sighing. "Mama and dad three finna come get us is that okay" I said to them. "Yeah" my dad said . Me and Kia was on the couch waiting on three til we finally got the message he was around the corner.

vote , comment, like long or short chapters ?