9.

kaylaP

we were done packing and was headed to kentrell house but he said he was also going to Baton Rouge cause one of his friends was having a family get together that he was invited to. "Would be nice to see kentrell and nem out there" I said sighing. "Aw you like him Kayla ?" Kia said smiling. "No" I said laughing. "Yeah right and I hope we don't kam live out there and we might link" Kia said scrolling on her phone . "Kia" I said. "I already know what you about to bring up I don't like talking about it and long as he's in jail I'm not worried about the situation I'm being happy" she said still scrolling. "Kia I wasn't finna talk ab the situation with ja- with him I was finna talk about kentrell" I said but now I didn't wanna y'all about it cause it was gonna be weird cause of the tenseness . "Oh I'm sorry what's up" she said giving her full attention . "It's okay I'll tell you laterrrr we gotta get some sleep we gotta be up early as heck" I said complaining . "You right goodnight kaylaaaa" Kia said walking out . I then turned my light off and laid down. Maybe I was interested in kentrell but I wouldn't be with him cause he has a girlfriend and we wouldn't even work but he's just so cute , it's hard not to stare idk man maybe I do like him but how would I know if I was never interested in somebody.

"GET UPPPP" I heard my mama yell to Kia then heard a boom as if someone fell. I instantly got up cause no .i grabbed some clothes and a outfit to put on for today. I was gonna try to look cute cause you know you got them cousins and aunts that feel like they can out do y'all. We try to dress best every time cause our family do be looking good . Before I can get in the shower I got a message.
Messages:

Yb🕴🏾

Kayla

Kentrell

what you got on ?

is it safe to say nothing ?

I'm fr cause I miss you I just wanna see what you wearing that's all.

yaya probably wearing something cute , is she with you ?

No why would she be and I'm with my boys we tryna have a luh secs

YALL GAY OMGGGAGAGBAHA

now Kayla you knew ain meant like that I'm blocking you go play on somebody else phone.

see what I meant when I said we wouldn't last if I was to ever be with him , look how he treat yaya.

I had finished showering and was about to put the outfit I had picked out on but changed my mind cause I can be cute with out trying I switched and put on a basic outfit. Then I started curling my hair and started hearing my dad rush us .

I might as well send a picture to kentrell since he wanna see what I got on so bad . I walked to the living room and put my phone by the window set the timer stood back and posed. The picture actually turned out cute .
Messages:

happy now ?🌚

happy now ?🌚

you look good or whatever 😂😍😍😍

no i need a better compliment then that cause you shouldn't have asked if you was gone be that dry 😔

dawg you look so good , you look like my left knee cap 😫😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

If your kneecap look like your forehead I'll pass 💅🏾

I walked to Kia room and saw her taking pictures , "finally now look and tell me which one look the best so I can send to Ben" Kia said handing me her phone. "Why you sending it to Ben" I said swiping looking at her pictures. " he asked me to" she said . "Kentrell asked me to send some too" I said laughing . "Guh they buddy" she said and we both start laughing. "I like the third one" I said to her about the picture . "I was thinking the same thing

she sent her picture to Ben and my dad and mama told us to come on

she sent her picture to Ben and my dad and mama told us to come on.  I got in the car after putting my bags in the trunk and plugged in my headphones listening to music.  "Now that I've got you right here , I won't let you down dowwnnn" I started singing lowly as I fell asleep going to our trip from Atlanta to batonrouge which was gonna be a while so I was just gone get my full sleep in.

It's short sorry 😔