18

kentrellG

I had just got done fuckin one of my exes. I met her at the strip club , just found out she's one of the strippers here in Florida. I kinda felt bad for what I did and being the reason she moved out here. For her to have sex with me was really dumb. "Kentrell do you ever think of us , well how we were at the beginning." Bre said. "Nah , and I gotta head back to Atlanta , so ima hit you up later" I said moving her off me getting my clothes going back to the hotel. I headed out thinking about what I did but didn't really feel anything about it.

I got back to the hotel everybody was ready and waiting on me basically. "Ight let's roll" I said while everyone followed.

KaylaP

I laid in my bed , thinking. I looked at the ceiling thinking about how I have myself up so easily to somebody that don't care nothing about me , but sweet talk me when he know what he wants and I fell for it. "She's upstairs I don't know if she's sleep or not" I heard my mama say. "Huh?" I said to myself cause who could be here for me , Kia nem haven't landed yet. I heard a knock on my door, I stood up and opened it and it was Michael but I couldn't speak because he immediately started kissing me. And I kissed back , wow just wowww.. I pulled away closing my door. "Michael really?!" I whispered yell. "Kayla I can't , I can't keep just pretending like I don't want you , why do you want him he's not good for you" he said looking at me. "Michael how ? You haven't even told me the reason of him not being good yet" I said with my arms folded "Kayla *sighs* okay you ain't hear this from me man, kentre- youngboy is not good , i was coo with him once , but that was only because he was my sisters boyfriend. He was in love with her but something I don't know what but he changes he started beating her every chance he got , he would love on her then next minute she comes home with a black eye . It had got so bad that she had left town and went and moved to Florida , that's where she became a stripper she wanted to feel loved after that relationship she was numb and wanted to feel loved so that's what she did ." He said holding his head down. "Dang , what did you do about it?" I said . He lifted up his shirt. "Omg Michael" I said holding my mouth . "Yep they shot me up , intentionally to kill me." He said nodding. "They?" I said cause who is they. "Him and Ben." He said. "Ben isn't dangerous tho is it" I said cause Kia . "Oh nooo that's the thing , they only do some if yb does it , like if yb steal they steal , he fight they fight he shoot they shoot , he kill his self T-." I cut him off . "They kill they self" I said laughing . "Yeah so I just don't want you heart , he also sweet talk into panties don't be dumb Kayla" when he said that I frozen and looked down. "Kayla , nahhhh" Michael said mouth dropped. "He was the first?" Michael asked . I nodded . "Well I- just don't let it get farther if you need some just call me ima head out , remember what I said Kayla" he said about to leave my room. "No Michael stay , sleep with me" I said . Iono what I was thinking but he did , we slept together cuddling.

Kia

"Ben I'm like so serious move" I told Ben for the thousandth time to get off of me . We had landed and it was morning so we been on that plane for a while. "Stop being like that" Ben said hugging me from behind. I laughed and we walked to kentrell drivers car. Kentrell was acting real , different . "Kentrell you okay" he did one nod and got on his phone. Well I'm not gone beg nobody to talk sooo lemme see what my sister doing. I called her phone and she answered on the third ring . "Hello" she said sleepily . "GUH WAKE UPPP WE FINNA TURN UPP" I yelled in the phone causing every body to look at me. "Kia really you gone wake michael up with all that screaming"she said immediately saying oops. "Michael? What he doing in yo room" I said and kentrell instantly looked over at me. "He spent a night." Kayla said . "Spent a nigghhhtt?" I said loud on purpose to make kentrell mad. "Bye Kia" Kayla said hanging up. I laughed putting my phone down. "Eww what y'all lookin at" I said cause everybody in the car was looking at me.

kaylaP

I walked down stairs seeing my mama and dad was gone , most likely they were at work. I walked back upstairs seeing Michael was still sleep. I brushed my teeth and started getting clothes for today. I turned around seeing Michael on his phone and stretched , he was to cute. "Morning pretty girl" he said causing me to smile. "Morning" I said laughing. He stood up getting behind me and I felt . It . He started kissing my neck and I let him , once again I was giving in easy . He laid me on the bed and yk what happened from there. Gosh , I'm so stupid .