4

Qiyan

"I can smell her again." Her scent was ringing in his nose, it was never enough but almost too much, the argument with his dad didn't help either, his emotions running on edge today every word was growled out during commands. "me to. I can't wait to see her at this party, my mind is going crazy with thoughts of her, and your temper is crazy. We have to meet her soon. I don't think we can take it much longer. " He agreed with his wolf and punched the punch bag again. As much as this was helping, it was getting out steam only mentally related. "The more I smell her I can only imagine her beauty. " He punching bag flew across the room. "Sorry, I just feel so wrathful at times." He reset the punching bag and hit it again. "It's alright, we will meet her soon though, let's go shower and get ready for tonight." He grabbed his water jug and drank the rest in about 40 seconds, that was his second one today, he would be drowning if he was human. "Let's eat to. I want something filling. " His wolf wanted to cook, he loved when they cooked together, the bonding only made them one, stronger. "Showing off tonight? Kyro barked out and they left the gym. "I need a nap to, guess we better fit it in before the party."
As they drove off, he spotted a black mustang parked under a tree with two woman beside it, one was a pack member he knew and the other one was a caramel colored beauty with long black hair down to her chest, with hints of chestnut brown highlights, she was definitely shorter than him but her legs were long enough, she saw over the car. The neon blue tank top accented her cleavage nicely with the black booty shorts complimenting her ass. He had never seen someone from the side so lovely. "Mate.." his wolf took over making him stop the car, "Get to her..my goodness." The light battle between them only wasted time to see her, kyro was impatient and seeing a glimpse of her had exhausted him. Let me drive!" He growled out when three minutes later the black mustang pulled out. "Damnit! We missed her, you should have just let me do it. You ruined it !" Kyro growled , their mixed annoyance at eachother didn't help. "If you would have let me do it we would have got to her, you did it, you always have to do everything, she's in human for I wouldn't be approaching her in wolf form right now anyway!" He banged his hands against the steering wheel before pulling off, he finally got to see her, a glimpse of her was too much, his heat almost visible through his shorts, she was gorgeous, the sun gleamed on her skin, catching the warmth only radiated her features. "You know it's only going to get stronger now right? This mate pull is not something to play with. There's a strict order here." As I pulled in the driveway I had forgotten about anything else I had planned, I needed a shower then I would head to my parents house. "I know kyro, we have to make this as smooth as possible. "
~
I dropped my towel stepping into the shower, this girl packed some heat be because I was done in about seven strokes. Getting off got rid of any frustrations I had. I could put her to the reason behind the act,it made more sense,the effect of endorphins is a real act my friend. It only energized me more, my core being was super charged. I couldn't wait to see her, hopefully she would accept me and the pack as her family I would do whatever made her feel at home. My mind was reeling in delight, thinking of all of the nice things i wanted to do with her I sounded mushy even to myself getting dressed after the shower was refreshing, I wanted to go join the world, practice tomorrow would be great, being without her for so long made me harsh but seeing her has made me a changed man, I'm going to be the best alpha ever and much nicer, that's a plus considering she stands much closer to her friends than I do. I don't like being touchy, hugs will get you suffocated.

The mate pull tugged at us, the sensation pulling us into a deep trance, I saw images of her only, then my senses flipped, my mind became very groggy all of a sudden, her scent filling my nose and airway. "She's close, like really close. Let's go." I was in my sneakers and downstairs in moments, I decided I would follow the scent and I did, kyro became one with me as I was able to heighten each sense seperately, I sniffed the air and walked quietly, much faster than I wanted to but I was growing inpatient. I stopped behind a tree hearing voices, it were two female voices.