6

Qiyan

I waited for her to come down stairs, this was date night and at this rate I was glad I had plan b and c ready. "Baby!" This woman was mad, she had speed compared to mine and she was taking longer than the humans. I heard her voice call out to me. "I'm coming." She started down the staircase and smiled slipping her purse over her dress. She looked beautiful in the short baby pink dress, the sheer back sexy, curving down to her butt. She stood 5'7 in her heels, showing of her lean legs. She smiled up at me, and kissed my lips, her curls tickling my nose.

I was speechless. "Sorry baby. I didn't mean to make us late." She became blurry for a moment, all I could make out was her beautiful smile and laugh, the she walked away. The view, my mate was beautiful, it was like she sucked all the air out of me. I was floating literally, this was absolute heaven.

"Qi..I know you hear-" she started but I answered back. "Yeah, it's okay. We are good. Let's go." I took her hand in mine and smiled and kissed her cheek. "You look stunning." I opened the car door and closed it behind her, getting in we buckled up and pulled off.

-
Robin

My mate had been a bit standoffish lately and I didn't like it, not did I have it in me to just let him be all quiet and emotional, he wasn't really responding to my messages or calls.

I didn't check his phone, it was something more important than that, the other night he was reading a piece of paper and he completely shut me out, he kissed me goodnight after walking me home and undressed, shifting then he shot off into the woods. I took the hint and sent him a goodnight message. I wasn't the type to get on his nerves and be clingy, but I was concerned. There was something deeper to that piece of paper and I was going to find out what it was.

I started off to his house, he had an extra key under the mat so I could get anytime I wanted to, his words not mine. I laughed to myself, this was going to be fun.

I got to his house in record time,and that was just on foot. We had cars,but it wasn't like we needed them all the time, we were a family oriented community so everything was in walking distance.

I picked up the key from under the mat and unlocked the door walking in. I knew the meeting would last atleast two hours so I would be alright snooping out whatever I wanted and fixing it all back perfectly,then I planned to shower and get comfortable, dressing in only his t-shirt and panties..okay no panties. I giggled to myself, thoughts of Dodge filling my mind, if I wasn't so damn curious I would skip right to the shower.

I had looked through both top drawers and three bottom ones, and so far nothing. Walking to his closet I slid open the door and gushed at how big it was, I ran my fingers along his clothes, and noticed all his shoes lined against the shelves. This closet was amazing like if this is omega status, she couldn't imagine how Qiyan's closet looked.

I stared the clock and sat down, I had searched everywhere, expect the bedside table and I found myself in a trance like state as I sat down on the bed, opening the drawer I went through the paper work and saw a folder, digging through it I found a piece of paper, I unfolded it and read it. I couldn't believe it, it all made sense, but why now though.

Dodge was adopted. Those human and wolf parents weren't his real ones. I felt bad for snooping and put the piece of paper into the folder and closed it all away, walking over to his closet I took out a wife beater and threw it on the bed. I went to his bathroom and stood over the huge oval bathtub. I was in heaven. I turned the crystal nob and hot water burst from the spout. I reached in the closet and added a lavender bath bomb and my favorite body wash. I twisted the cold nob and took in the steam, the water was perfect. I slipped out of my dress and stepped in, my body relaxing as the heat warmed me and clouded my senses in bliss.