7

Ariya

These rumors of Dodges parents needed to come to an end. The entire pack was acting strange, asking questions,pointing fingers and what not. I couldn't stand it. I could only frown when questions came at me or Qiyan. I couldn't deal anymore, I was ready to start punching people again. Dodge would be meeting us after the meeting with his adoptive parents, and our parents, and robin's dad to.

"Maybe you guys shouldn't get married with all these rumors going around, you could be screwing your cousin." A snobby member spoke. That was enough to piss anyone off. I stood up and grabbed her by her shirt, delivering a punch in her mouth, then another. Pulling my hand back I grinned at the blood staining my knuckles. "Noone asked you --." I couldn't tell when I heard crack or which blow to her face did it. "You stupid bitch. Rumors like that is why this is effecting everyone how it is." I let the girl go and growled. I was so livid. I heard Qiyan screaming through the mate bond and he was there beside me moments later. I didn't realize I had blacked but she had clearly pushed it, the video showed it. I just reacted how I did. Luckily I had it sent to my phone and the deleted from the other guys phone. I was sure he didn't want to end up like his friend on the ground.
~

Qiyan held my phone assessing the video, I laughed at the cracking sound of her face. "Sorry babe, she pissed me off." Dodge has suffered more, he even asked me if I was holding back secrets. He rubbed my hand softly in his and I finished drinking my tea. "It's all good baby, shes always said shit like that but mostly every one ignores her, but she learned today though." He chuckled.

I smiled lovingly, he took my side, not that it mattered I just loved that he saw it my way. I  kissed his cheek and let go of his hand, I had been at his house for over a week now, we had been growing more in love daily, from waking up together, going on runs, even napping  and cooking together. He was so caring, it was nothing like the human experience. I had to pretend so much and now I didn't have to. The other night he had finally mentioned his mom's crazy marriage idea. I was ready to marry him but it didn't matter right now, this wasn't a good time, all the rumors were fueling fires and deep buried secrets.

"Then can we work on a baby then?" He voice confident and sweet. I couldn't say no.

These questions were endless. I found myself quiet and deep in thought, he really wanted me and the feeling was mutual. I thought about being married first, and decided that was okay. We had forever, there was no rush. His eyes lit up when I told him yes to both of them. He was actually like a little boy in a candy store, I guess I was the candy. He wrapped his arms around me as I sat on the counter, and peppered kisses on my cheek and neck and over my mark.

We enjoyed a sweet make out session, and somewhere in between we ended up on the couch and cuddled up. I actually felt at peace regardless whatever was going on with my cousin, he was a good guy and needed to know where he came from so he could feel like he belonged. We loved him of course but it's an inner peace he will have.

I wrapped my arms around Qiyan as answered all my questions.

"Do you want to get married right now?" This time, all these rumors are going to drive me crazy.  It that didn't mean I could neglect my mate or my future pack members.

He nodded. I could tell he understood the situation and wanted it over just as bad as we did but he had waited for me long enough and I was sure we were both ready. "Yes I do. The change of the mindset will be good for everyone. We will be cake tasting, dancing and everything, even the kids will be able to join." I smiled at him. It was so sexy that he was family oriented, at that moment I knew I loved him. He sounded so wise, he would was going to a loving husband and a great daddy.

He stood up and kissed me. "I think we should go talk to our parents now, the meeting is over and everyone is there. I nodded agreeing, glad I didn't have to go, I stopped him in his tracks and asked 'Hey does your mom make the cakes herself?" I asked. "Nope. We hire a professional cake designer, ya know the ones for werewolf tribes and stuff." He answered. I smiled a little and laid my head back down on the pillow. This family really did have it all.  I could imagine the table filled with all kinds of different cakes, cupcakes and other yummy cake treats, the thought actually made me hungry but I was more sleepy then anything.