We meet again

It was now Sunday and all I could think about was how eventful this weekend was. The party on Friday and then meeting Adam and then Dunkin with his sister. I spent the rest of yesterday studying for my finals. This upcoming week I didn't actually have school, I just go in if I have a final that day. Since I'm a senior I only have 2 finals, one on Monday and one on Wednesday. So Wednesday was my last day of high school. Then in the fall I would be off to college for nursing. I'm staying local because I'm scared of leaving my mom, so I would drive 30 minutes to and from campus everyday.
     It was around 12pm so I decided to go on a little run. I left my hair in the two Dutch braids that I did last night because it still looked neat. And I threw on a red cropped tank top and some nike spandex shorts. I slipped on my sneakers and put on some mascara and filled in my brows. That's all the makeup I would need. Then I grabbed my AirPods and a water bottle and turned on my workout playlist. I had added a few of the SM6 songs to it because Adam was just so passionate about his band and their hard work. So I wanted to be able to support him in every way possible.
     I ran down my block and decided to go on a new route than usual, I made a left and went down the side street near the preserve. I jogged to the end of that block and I saw 2 kids playing in their front yard. One was a little girl and the other was a girl who was a little older. As I get closer, the younger girl stops and points at me, I squint and realize that is Eliana!
     "(y/n)! Are you here to teach me how you tie dye your shirts?" She says as she runs into my arms. "No, I didn't even know that you guys lived here. I was just on a jog! I love to work out." I say as I hug her back. "This is my older sister emily!" She says as she points to her. "Hi, so you're the one that Adam and Eliana can't stop talking about. They really like you. Especially Adam! We aren't really that used to meeting new friends cause of being homeschooled and being busy with the band. So whenever we meet someone new they're ALWAYS the hot topic in our house!" She says with a little chuckle "and did I just hear that right? You like to work out?" She says questioning me. "Yup! I jog over to the gym about 3 times a week, I would go more if I had the time. It makes me feel so refreshed!" I say explaining myself. "Adam loves working out too. He wasn't joking when he said that you two had a lot in common! Let me guess, you can play guitar too?" Said emily. "No, that's where I fall short. I don't have any musical talent." I said embarrassed. Telling someone who lives for music that you aren't talented like that is such a hard thing to do.
     "Emily! Do you know where Isabel is? I have a new song idea that I wanna run by her!" Says an older looking guy as he runs over to us "and you are?" He says while looking at me. Eliana hops in front of me and grabs my hand, "this is (Y/N)! Adams girlfriend!" Eliana says with a huge smile plastered onto her face. "Oh, I have a boyfriend, Jake! You guys probably know him since Adam said you weren't home schooled until recently. I just moved here 2 years ago so it's why you don't know me." I say explaining myself. "Jake football player guy?" Says the tall boy. "Yeah him, and I still didn't get your name." I say trying to get this conversation to be over with. "Oh I'm George, the oldest sibling!" He says as he grabs emily and throws her over his shoulder. She shrieks and kicks her legs trying to escape his grasp. She gives up and just starts laughing.
     "Woah (Y/N), what are you doing here?" I hear someone say from behind me, I turn around and it's Adam. He's all sweaty, looks like he just finished a workout. He was wearing a muscle t and some shorts, he looked hot. "I was just going for a run and I passed by and saw Eliana and Emily on the lawn so I stopped to chat." I say to him as I twirl the end of my braid. "I was just working out too!" He says as he flexes his muscles a little. "Yeah, I can tell. You're all sweaty!" I say laughing at him. "I'm gonna go inside and take a quick shower, wanna hang out with us for a little while? Unless you have something better to do?" He says as he brushes some hair out of his face. "Yeah, sounds fun!" I says with a smile. And with that he runs inside and leaves me to chat with George, Emily and Eliana until he gets out.