ii

"Hannah Cook: hey!! did paula msg you? i cant believe it either i mean its eems so soon but beb im sooo going to this reunion omg"

"Hannah Cook: hey btw do u wanna come with me? lets go 2gether"

What the--. What was she talking about. What reunion? Savannah hadn't informed me about any reunion?

The only reunion I could think was of our high-school because Paula was in my high-school. So.. a high-school reunion?

Oh no no no no no no nonono no. No. No high-school again, thank you. No. I didn't get any invitation firstly, and even if I did get one I wouldn't want to go. That'll be like eating something you're allergic to.

"Jane Robinson: Paula didn't message me. Sorry."

"Hannah Cook: She WILL DO IT. SHe'S INVITING ALL OF US!!!"

If you didn't get it, by all of us she meant all 24 of us.

24 people. 1 group. Like the one you would imagine sitting together in the cafeteria during lunch. Like the one you would imagine having almost all their classes together. Like the one with all type of people, even a nerd like me, or an ex-nerd, perhaps.

High school was the toughest time of my life, with my only close friends being Hannah and Eve. I wasn't as lonely as you'd be imagining me to be. I was somewhat friends with all the people, but not very open. I was only an acquaintance with most of them. Thinking of high-school brought me back some bitter memories. Who in their right mind would go to a high-school reunion? High school and hell begin with the same letter so I'm guessing you understand what I mean.

That was all in the past though, and only a fool hangs and cherishes the past. I'm no fool. I'm a rich and a successful woman, and a rich and successful woman never looks at the past. Therefore, no reunion.

"Jane Robinson: Yea, but she hasn't yet. And I'm very busy in the next few weeks, so I can't come." I lied.

"Hannah Cook: Jane, I know you are making excuses"

"Jane Robinson: No, I'm not."

"Hannah Cook: Jane the last time you went somewhere was Australia, 3 years ago. There are so many days you can take off, and nobody can stop you."

"Jane Robinson: Robert"

"Hannah Cook: He knows how hard you work, he will excuse you no matter what"

"Jane Robinson: Hannah I don't want to come, please."

"Hannah Cook: Why? Because you think it will feel bad again? People make fun of you again?"

I couldn't reply.

"6 years have gone by, and you are such a nice and beautiful girl now, pls don't be a coward. You are the most successful of them all, for what I know. We will have so much fun."

"Coward"? That's the worst insult anyone could ever lay upon me.

Then it struck me, once and for all. A reason to go to the reunion. Apart from all the reasons Hannah mentioned, there was one deep reason I would love to go to the reunion.

Revenge

Yes, some specific people in that group could taste some revenge. There were some specific stuck-up people I could do my business with, and what's the worst that could happen? It was in the past anyways. I wouldn't meet them again after this reunion.