12

Tal's POV

I went downstairs, getting a midnight snack when I heard crying from the JAN room. I walked over and opened the door, quietly.

I walked over to the bed. I leaned over to see Amaya, crying in her sleep. My heart broke a little as Jojo sat up. Nick rolled over.

"Is she ok?" Nick asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Amaya?" Jojo asked, shaking her a little. She sat up.

"Yeah?" Amaya asked, wiping away the tears. She looked down at her hand. "Oh."

"I went to get a midnight snack and I heard you crying in your sleep. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." Amaya said. "Just a little nightmare. I'm ok."

"Well go to sleep." I said.

I kissed each of their heads as they laid back down. Jojo put his arm around Amaya. Her face lit up, going kinda red. I smiled and shut their door, quietly.

I grabbed a snack and walked back upstairs. I laid down after eating my snack and heard voices. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

This parenting thing is harder than I thought.

I walked down to Caylus and Jason's rooms. Caylus' door was open and his bed was empty. I walked over to Jason's room.

I opened the door and the room went quiet. They were both sitting on the bed, talking. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't y'all supposed to be asleep or something?" I asked.

"Uh." Caylus said.

"Maybe." Jason said.

"Get to bed." I said, feeling like a real dad.

"Ok." Caylus said.

Gate saying goodnight, I shut Jason's door. I walked over to Caylus' room to see him, back peacefully asleep.

Ant texted me as I was about to lay down. I smiled and opened the message, sitting down on my bed.

Ant😍- I have an idea for the little kids or any of the kids.

Tally😘- What is it and why exactly are you awake?

Ant😍- I heard you, talking to Jason and Caylus. Plus it's called ageplay, I'll send you the link.

Tally😘- Ok.

Ant😍- *insert link*

Tally😘- That would be great and we should do it.

Ant😍- Good. Talk to the kids in the morning, ok?

Tally😘- Ok. Night. 💙

Ant😍- Night💙

I put my phone down and laid down, properly. I smiled to myself.

By the way, ageplay is a thing where people become a younger age than they really are.