23

(Again sorry for the change of POV)

Jojo's POV

I grabbed my skateboard and ran out the door. I heard Tal and Ant scream after me, but I kept going.

I made it to the park, one of my only safe places. I've been having a lot of suicidal thoughts lately. But I won't do it. Mainly for him.

I sat down on a bench. I pulled out my phone, which I had silenced right before I left the house.

I had a bunch of miss calls and texts from Caylus, Cenna, Jason, Ant, Adi and Tal. I just put my phone back up.

Suddenly hands were put over my mouth and eyes. Then a man voice said "You're mine, Pretty Boy."

Then everything went black...

Nick's POV

After Jojo left, I decided that I should too. I mean he is one of my crushes, but probably doesn't like me back.

I grabbed my skateboard and ran out the door, hearing the others yell at me, but I kept going.

I made it to the park, which was the same park that Jojo, Amaya and I go to when we skateboard sometimes.

I made it to the swing set, thinking that was where Jojo might be. It is his favorite spot besides the bench that leads into the park.

Suddenly everything went black, but I heard a man voice "You're all mine, Little Boy."

Amaya's POV

Nick and Jojo were gone, Ant, Tal, Cenna, Jason and Adi were freaking our about it.

I can't just let my two best friends go, so I ran out the door, but Dean as he was walking in, grabbed me.

"Please don't." Dean said, hugging me. A few tears fell down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I stood back and Dean let go. Then I took off, Dean trying to grab me again then I saw it.

Dean had tears in his eyes. No way he cares. He cares about me.

I froze for a second, but took off, knowing I needed to find Nick and Jojo. I made it to the park.

I went to the bench. It was one of our favorite spots. I sat down and a man sat beside me.

"Hello, Little One." The man said.

"Uh hi." I said, a little creeped out.

"I bet you're looking for your two friends." The man said and I looked at him. "A pretty boy with black hair and dark brown eyes. A little boy with brown hair and green eyes."

"How do you know?" I asked, not sure if I want to know the answer.

"I took them." The man said.

"Crap." I said.

I stood up, about to run when three teenage men popped up from the all sides. I froze.

"Help!!!" I yelled as I felt hands go over my mouth and eyes.

"You're mine now, Beautiful." The man said.

Then everything went black...