15

Tal's POV

I woke up by feeling legs into my rib cage. I sat up to see baby Caylus and Jason. I rolled my eyes and Ant sat up, yawning.

"Morning." Ant said.

"Morning!" Caylus yelled.

"Breakfast!" Jason yelled.

Ant and I got up, not changing and only wearing boxers. We walked to Jason and Caylus' room. We got them matching blue shirt and jeans with blue Nike's.

They ran downstairs, us behind them. Cenna and Adi were sitting on the kitchen floor, laughing and playing with you cars.

"We should get baby monitors." Ant said and I nodded.

"Dada!" Cenna yelled, wrapping his little arms around Ant.

"Daddy!" Adi yelled, doing the same to me.

"Breakfast!" Jason yelled.

"Ok ok." I said.

Ant and I made eggs while Jason and Caylus played on the flood. Cenna and Adi wouldn't let go of us, so we cooked with them on our hips.

We set down the plates and they started eating. We heard crying, Ant looked at me, him cutting Adi's eggs for him. I nodded.

I went to the JAN room to see them, sitting on their big baby bed. Nick crying, Jojo looking at him, patting his back. Amaya was just sitting there. I picked Nick up.

"What's wrong, Bubba?" I asked.

"D-dawk." Nick stuttered.

"Do we need a nightlight?" I asked and they all nodded. "Well, for now, let's go eat breakfast."

Jojo and Amaya ran ahead, wobbling a little. Nick clung onto me. I set him down on the seat next to me.

We all ate in a happy silence then Adi started crying. I looked up to see Jason, laughing.

"Jason, what did you do?" Ant asked.

"Nothing." Jason said, quickly.

"He hit with his fork!" Adi yelled.

"Jason." I said. "Say you're sorry."

"No!" Jason yelled.

"Jason." Ant said.

"No!" Jason yelled, throwing his eggs at Ant.

"That's it!" I yelled.

I grabbed him and took him to the corner of the living room which we call the "Naughty Corner."

We had a chair there, facing the wall and I set him on it. I set a timer for five minutes on my watch.

"You don't get out of this chair until you are ready to apologize." I said.

I went back to eating breakfast. It was silent. Nick held my hand as he finished. Amaya fell asleep, her head next to her plate.