18

Tal's POV

I walked up the stairs with Amaya in my arms. Amaya jumped out of my arms and over to the play room. She wanted to play with Jojo.

"Jojo! Jojo!" Amaya yelled, running in with me behind her.

"They're not here. They must have gone downstairs." I said.

Amaya nodded, reaching for me and I picked her up. We walked to their bed room. Dean and Jojo were all cuddled on the bed.

Amaya put her finger over my lips, telling me to be quiet. I just nodded and she crawled out of my arms.

"Amaya, leave them alone. They're sleeping." I whisper yelled.

"Shh." Amaya said.

Amaya crawled to the other side of Dean, cuddling into his side, waking him up. Dean looked at me.

"I want kids." Dean whispered and I nodded, smiling.

"They're adorable." I said. "Maddie wants kids and I sent her a pic of them. She said she was coming over immediately."

"Look, Amaya is asleep." Dean said, smiling again.

"Amaya looks like you a little. Her brown hair." I said. Dean smiled.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Dean asked, running his fingers through Jojo's hair.

"Of course." I said.

"Thanks." Dean said.

"Hold on." I said.

I took a quick pic and Dean smiled, laughing a little.

"Send that to me later." Dean said.

"Of course." I said.

I left the room, shutting the door as Dean started to go back to sleep and I walked to the living room.

Nick ran up to me with Ant behind him. Nick wrapped his arms and legs around my leg.

"Time for a bath, Nick." Ant said.

"Me no take bath!" Nick yelled.

"Come on, Nick." I said.

"He needs to take a nap." Ant said.

"How about we get you in your swim suit instead?" I asked, winking at Any, telling him I have a plan.

"Yes!" Nick yelled.

His swim suit was in the bathroom and he started changing. While he was all undressed, Ant grabbed his swim trunks and I lifted him up.

I put him in the bath, turning on the water. Nick crossed his arms, but I put bubbles in the bath and he smiled, no longer mad.

"Parenting." Ant said.

"Is cute." I finished as Nick started to play with a rubber duck.