Kaneki Ken- Birthday Special

My Ghoul Special: 1

(So sorry if this is short. I'll update some more later or by tomorrow.)

*Cue Cheers erupted from Anteiku*

"Happy Birthday Kaneki/Hybrid/Ken/One-Eye!!!"

As the couple entered the cafe they where working in. Then out of nowhere (Name) got a big gift and gave it to Kaneki saying,

"Ano.  Tanjoubi Omedetto Ken-chan~" then blushing fit happens.

"Arigatou. (Name)-chan. Arigatou Minna-san."

"Ne. Ken so how are you and (Name)-san?" Hide asked.

"Where fine Hide. Anyways let's enjoy today."

Hinami entered the room holding a tablet saying,

"Ano. Minna-san do you want to have some video call with some of our fans?"

"I guess that good. We can talk to them live."

"I don't care." Nishiki said.

"Whatever." Ayato said.

"That would be great." *French Accent* Tsukiyama said.

Then Hinami passes the tablet to (Name) to pick some people. Then (Name) pick 10 people who they'll video call starting with...

Author’s Note...

I guess this would be paused from here. 10 people who will comment their questions would win a spot and may choose a character to ask or to ask all the characters. Greatest question giver can win this chapter's dedication or a follow from me so yeah. Also state what made you like this book and what can I do to make this a more exciting book. Also Tanjoubi Omedetto, Kaneki Ken and Akashi Seijūrō. December 20. 5 days before Christmas. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. Love you all...