~10~

Draco pov

"harry teddy is coming home soon with his girlfriend make sure she has a bedroom to herself and put a spell on it so teddy can only go in if its during the day until 10pm i don't trust him!!" i said up the stairs. "yeah i will let me get her fresh sheets and shit okay!!" he said i smiled i went into the living room and sat down i leaned back and had my hands on my stomach when i felt a hard kick. "OW!" i screamed i rubbed the area where she kicked and sighed when i hurd harry jump down the stairs of the manor. "what whats wrong are you okay is she okay oh my merlin is she coming!!!!" harry said with no air getting to his lugs. "im fine she is fine and no she is not coming ya dufe now sit with me and relax before you pass out like you did yesterday." i said he breathed and sat with me i leaned on him and closed my eyes and started to nap for a second.i felt a pull on my waist and harry made sure i was safe and comfortable. suddenly we heard a boom sound. "what the bloody....oh hay sorry i uhh..." i looked to see victorie standing in front of me and harry nervously."your fine dear go get cleaned up alright their is a bathroom in your room now." harry began digging in his pocket and had a folded piece of paper and gave it to the blond girl."its what number you room is on the second floor.be safe" harry said jokingly she nodded and dragged her suitcase with her then teddy came through the green flames. "hay teddy you exited for boxing day?!" i said exited to see my son he shrugged and put his earbuds in and walked away to his room on the second floor across way from victories room."im worried about him harry" i said. "i know so am i but i'm sure he will be okay"

~&~

Victories pov

i was in my room at the manor and i had put on my speaker and played my music and got dressed and cleaned up.

i know i was to young for this band or any i liked but i did not care i doing my hair and singing when i heard the door open but i did not care i kept singing. when i heard some one sit on my bed and sang along with me i smiled and looked out of the bathroom to see teddy. "hay nice job knocking ted." i said he smiled "sorry i figured you would not hear me with my chem playing my dad loves this band. "teddy!!" we both looked towards the door to see harry looking and smiling. " you too are to young for this band don't you think?" the next song came on and we all froze

"okay you got one of the best albums your safe for now small children" harry said and head banged his head out the door we both laughed. " i had no clue how into them he was wow.." teddy said i smiled "so you exited for boxing day?" i asked he nodded. "i take it you said nothing to your dads when they asked." he shrugged "yeah..." i went and sat on my bad and he looked at me i looked back we looked into each others eye's for a second he smiled and put his hand on my cheek. "you want to know something." he said i looked at him "y-yeah" i said blushing. "your beautiful." at that we both leaned into each other and kissed at that moment he was mine till the end of time. 

Teddy pov

we where kissing and i did not know what to say or do i always wanted this and now i have it. "teddy i need to finish getting ready." vic said i nodded and pulled away she smiled as the blush still tinted her cheeks it was so adorable to see her like that. i got up and left shutting the door behind me i walked down the stairs and seen my parents relaxing on the couch i sighed my depression coming back for some reason i went to the kitchen and took my potions and sighed again my dad came in and got a glass of water he looked at me and smiled but his smile had worry all over it. i looked at him "you going to ask what's wrong with me or walk away?" i said he looked at me and said nothing but the look said it all he was worried about me and he wanted to help but like every one else he didn't know how. i smiled and his worried smile changed to a truly happy one and i left and went to my room. the shit i do for people, i have always had this depression always but it has gotten worse since the incident in school with those slytherin bitches i'm angry almost all the time and im only truly happy with vic its like a curse. i sat at my desk and grabbed a piece of parchment i held it in my hand and without looking my hand set fire i felt nothing and the parchment burned i opened my hand only for their to be ash and little flames i smiled and got up i bent down in front of my bed and seen purple glowing eyes and a small meow i smiled. "sage come here girl" i said she got closer and jumped on my bed she was still a little small but she was getting bigger. (pic on top is her). i smiled at her and sat on my bed and she jumped on my shoulder. "you want to go for a walk down stairs?" i asked she laid on my shoulder and meowed again. "okay" i said to her i got up an opened my door and vic was standing in front of her door on her phone."hay" i said she looked up "oh hay" she said not looking up i smiled and got closer to her at that she looked back at me i pulled her chin up a little and kissed her again then pulled away she smiled."so uhh are we dating?" she asked i nodded she smiled and i walked down stair and sage jumped off my shoulder and ran to the couch and laid their  for a while. i walked to my father and sat with him he smiled at me and i only looked at him for a quick second. "i know you don't want to talk to me that much anymore but if we have to up your potions we can son." my father said i nodded "okay father." i said i looked at my phone for a second and he looked at me. "when did you get that?" he asked i looked at him "my phone?" i asked he nodded "me and victorie went out to see the muggle world and we both got one their enchanted with are magic so they never run out of data and calls and texting is unlimited like the data it also does not need internet to go online for youtube or google." i said he nodded "so everything is free on it?" he asked "yeah i don't pay for anything i only payed for the phone vics is the same as mine but hers is purple and mine is black so we don't mix them up we also know each others passwords in case we forget are own password" i said he nodded. "got it well then what time is it?" he asked i looked at my phone."military or normal?" i asked he looked at me. "both?" he said i nodded. "16:20 military and 5:20 normal" i said he looked at me and smiled. "well its about dinner time so go tell victorie to get ready for dinner and you do the same." he said i nodded and held out my arm and sage jumped on my arm and sat on my shoulder my dad laughed and i walked to vics room i knocked on the door  and she opened it. "my father told me to tell you to be ready for dinner when your done or if your done meat me on the stairs i need to change out of my robes and into normal cloths." i said she smiled and i looked at her confused but i remembered we are dating now so she may be more happy than her normal. i smiled back and went into my room i threw on black jeans and a gray shirt and went by the stairs she was sitting their looking down i sat with he and grabbed her hand. "dinner seems about done you want to go down?" i asked she nodded and we went to have dinner with my parents.