chapter 8

This Chapter is Dedicated to Touching.

****

Everything is finally okay. You can openly love Harry and he can openly learn how to love you. And to top it all off, your relationship is starting in Jamaica.

On the second day, you learn that Harry requested the freezer be stocked with watermelon popsicles. You told Harry watermelon was your favorite flavor on your first yacht weekend. After that day, Harry always made sure you had watermelon popsicles available wherever you were. He just reached in and turned the knob in your heart higher again. You love him. Fuck, you love him.

"Will you cut my hair?"

You and Harry are laying by the pool connected to your beach house when he asks. You perch your sunglasses on top of your head and sit up on your elbows.

"You trust me to do that?" Harry stays laying on his back and tilts his head to see your face.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me about how you used to cut your godchild's hair when you lived with your old best friend." Your heart softens at the memory. You miss your best friend and your "nephew" so much. She was the person who introduced you to the owner of the gentlemen's club and got you the job. Being a single mother, she was trying to make ends meet just like you. When you agreed to live with Harry, you were already living with her. In your contract, you negotiated that Harry pay the rent for the apartment you lived in with her. He wholeheartedly agreed. Your best friend cried when you told her.

Harry remembering that small detail about your life makes your heart flutter in so many ways. Maybe he's felt the same as you this whole time.

You agree to cut Harry's hair. Harry is sat in a patio chair on the deck of the house, allowing hit hair to blow away in the wind. Harry hums several times while you brush and braid his hair. You've never played with his hair before and you both realize what you've been missing out on. The scissors cut through the top of Harry's braided hair an uncomfortable ease. He looked so sexy with his long hair. Harry seals his hair in a bag, promising to donate it when you get back home.

You spend a few minutes trimming his hair evenly and cleaning up, gasping when you see the finished product. He looks insanely good, the little bunny teeth in his grin adding a flare of adorable.

Lust takes over your body. In five quick strides, you're pulling Harry down by his neck and connecting your lips. He moans at your eagerness and picks you up to wrap your legs around his waist.

"I take that it looks good, then?" He mumbles against your lips. You giggle through a nod and kiss down his jaw.

You feel Harry begin to walk towards the bedroom and set your body down on the bed. In one swift motion he slides your bikini bottoms down your legs and throwing it to the side. Standing over you at the edge of the bed, Harry plants your feet on the bed and grabs your bent knees to spread your legs.

"One sec, I wanna try something." You groan when he walks off to the kitchen. He returns holding a piece of ice between his fingers. He kneels at the edge of the bed and teases the ice down your hot core, the cold sting causing you to cry out. Harry holds to ice against your dripping slit until it melts halfway. He removes the ice cube and attacks your core with his tongue, licking up all of the melted water.

He pulls back for a second to pop the remainder of the ice cube in his mouth and go right back to work. Your knuckles are white from gripping the sheets, your moans starting to come out slightly hoarse. Harry fucks you with his freezing tongue, pausing occasionally to suck your clit. The ice completely melts just as you hit your peak. Your thighs fight hard against Harry's hands as he sucks up your orgasm.