Watermelon Sugar (1/1)

》》》♡《《《

》》》♡《《《

Y/N's POV

I blankly stare at Harry sitting on the couch across from our bed where I am currently laying, not taking his eyes off of the television, fingers moving casually over the game controller.

I love watching him so concentrated and all but he had been playing and ignoring me for over three hours now. I'm playing with him sometimes but I'm not in the mood to play right now. So, here I am, just waiting for him to finish.

While crossing my legs, I remembered a challenge I saw on Facebook.

I smirk wickedly knowing I'll be able to get his attention by doing this. What a coincidence, I'm only wearing shorts and is sitting on our bed which is almost but not completely in front of him.

Without having any second thoughts, I placed both of my feet on the bed and started spreading my thighs, not taking my eyes off of my boyfriend.

He probably saw my movement on his peripheral because he gave me a quick double look with lips parted. I watched him pause the game without taking his eyes off of the area between my legs.

Now, he wants me.

Standing up, he licked his lower lips, walking closer to me. When he was about to dive on the bed, I quickly closed my legs and crossed it, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Baby, come on." Harry whines, giving me an unbelievable look.

I give him the same look back, "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about." He placed himself in front of me, hands grabbing my knees.

"I'm just practicing my splits, Harry. I really don't know what you are talking about." I said, giving him a look.

He successfully uncrossed my legs but I remained it closed. "Do you really want me to be specific?"

I leaned closer to him and whispered, "You ignored me for three hours. Going four now if I haven't... practiced my splits."

A smirk popped on his lips as he stared at me, "Well, I'm already yours for the rest of the night."

"No." I was about to get off the bed but his tattoed arms were already around my waist, preventing me to move at all. "Harry."

"Sorry for ignoring you. Can we just cuddle?"

I gave him a look making him laugh slightly. I know cuddling isn't the only thing in his mind.

In some way, he managed to slip his body between my legs, chin placed on my belly.

Sighing, I placed my hand on his hair, playing with it.

"You're pretty." He mumbled, just staring at me.

"I know, right? You're so lucky."

Harry chuckled but nodded, "I am."

Silence filled the room as we just stared at each other. My boyfriend is probably the hottest man on earth and I'm glad to have him.

My thumb gently swipe his eyelash making him closed his eyes, right cheek pressing on my stomach. "I really am lucky to have you, Y/N."

Before I even answer him that I feel the same, he already moved forward and completely faced me. There's a look on his eyes that is melting me.

Suddenly, he leaned in and captured my lips on his. He was slow and gentle, making me smile. Harry, too, let out a smile before he kissed my cheek and leaned to my ear, "Can I have a taste?"

"I don't know. Can you?"

Harry let out a laugh while slowly spreading my thighs. "Watch me, baby."

A/N: Oops. We're not getting into details lol. Dedicated to the latest music video made by the curly dork. Hope you loved it!

~ laine