Cinderella and the Three Princes (Chapter II)

Y/N's POV

Total makeover is what happened to me when Harry took me out today. I look really different from before.

We went to the parlor to get my hair fixed because as what Harry said 'it's too boring for him' and I want nothing but to smack him then and there. My legs have also been waxed and I've gotten a facial too. He paid for everything since he said it's part of our imaginary contract.

We got to the last part which was to buy a dress for tomorrow. I have decided within myself that I, myself will buy one using my own money. Conscience telling me that Harry had done enough.

I was trying some dresses to wear for the wedding and Harry is outside, giving side comments about it and what to buy. I was trying this last dress which is a long flowy silky white dress that hugs my waist perfectly and it's just beautiful.

I looked at the tag and my smile dropped

I looked at the tag and my smile dropped. Okay, it's too expensive. Goodbye.

I still went out and let Harry see me. He looks shocked for a second then he smiles widely, giving me a thumbs up. "It's perfect."

After taking it off and went back to wear my clothes, I grab the cheapest one and exit the dressing room. My favorite is the last one I tried but it's too much. It's three months worth of my salary added together.

I felt Harry snatch the white dress out of my hands and walks towards the cashier.

"What are you doing?" I watch him as he places the dress on the counter, giving his card to the lady.

He looks at me, his eyes switching to the dress I'm holding, "This is what you are going to wear," he points the white dress, "not that." Then points the one I'm holding.

"No." I deny. He's already paying me to pretend, he can't just pay for the dress. "Miss, please." I place the blue dress I'm holding on top of the white dress. "This is what I'm gonna buy with my money."

"No. Don't listen to her." Harry says behind me while I roll my eyes, getting my wallet out of my bag. "Y/N." I didn't listen to him and hand the money to the lady, her eyes switching back and forth to us.

I suddenly felt hands on my hips. I didn't get to react because he was quick to turn me around. My eyes widening when he placed his hands on the counter, trapping me in between.

"I'm not gonna let you wear that on grandpa's wedding. It's ugly." He states, eyes directly on me. He, then looks at the cashier, "Pay for the white one."

I hear his card being swiped.

His eyes met mine again, "Don't be stubborn." He lets me go and strolls to get the paper bag with the white dress inside.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I place my hand on my chest, feeling my heart beating crazily inside.

"Let's go." I hear him says.