In Pink [2/2]

》》》♡《《《

》》》♡《《《

Y/N's POV

Edward walked back beside me and placed his hand on top of my head, "If you don't hire her, I'll quit."

"What?"

"What?"

Me and the owner asked at the same time, both of us bewildered on what he just said. He can't just say that!

He smiled and looked at me, giving me a quick wink then his gaze went back to the owner. The owner gave him a distressed look but when he turned his eyes on me, he gave me an unsettling smile.

~~

The owner and I went out of the restau, leaving Edwa- Hazza inside."I was going to call you but the store was busy."

"Oh." I nodded, feeling embarassed. This is embarassing for me, especially for the owner. I'll kill him, like seriously. "Um, if you think I'm unfit for the job, that is completely fine and you can just tell me. Because if you're forced to hire me due to the pressure from Hazza, I really don't think-"

He raised his two hands, shaking his head. "No, no. It's fine. As long as Hazza likes you. One must like their colleagues." He nodded then giving me a gesture, "I'll see you tomorrow, then."

That was fast.

"Oh, yes. Thank you so much." I gave him a small bow and a small smile then he nodded once and entered his shop.

I turned around and sighed. What just happened? I really just got hired because of a man who I thought was a dog.

My eyes caught Hazza leaning on a wall, looking down and typing away on his phone so I approached him, somewhat don't know what to feel. When did he even went outside?

"Hey." I walked closer to him.

He looked up and gave me a side smile, "Did you get hired?" I nodded. "I'm glad."

I blinked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Which?" He asked.

I gave him a questionable look, "What?"

He pursed his lips and tilted his head, "Are you talking about calling you out? Or not telling my name? Or is it about getting you a job? Which one?"

I looked around, feeling embarassed. "Well, all three."

But then the owner came out, holding two paper bags. "Hazza! Delivery, now!"

"Okay!" He gave me again a dimpled smile and walked to a motorcycle.

Woah. That's a cool one. But he still hasn't answered me.

He sat on it, getting a helmet. "Come here."