The Barn

We got off the roof at about 1:30am. We managed to find our way back to the bridge and we finally got to the barn.

"Boujour!" I said to the old woman who met us earlier.

"It is so late! Come and get some sleep!" She said with her French accent. She took my other hand and brought us through the barn and up some old stairs.

"This is the best room I have." She opened the old barn door and inside was a small, cozy bedroom. There was a double mattress in the middle of the floor. There was a few lanterns lit in each corner and a huge pile of blankets and pillows in a bucket.

"The toilet is downstairs. Is this okay?" She asked.
"Yes, it's wonderful thank you so much."
The woman left and shut the door behind her.
"It's certainly not the Redstone Resort is it?"

Tom laughed and started unbuttoning his shirt.
I coughed, "Tom."
He realised what he was doing then stopped. "Sorry." He laughed awkwardly. I collected a bunch of pillows and blankets and laid them out onto the bed.

"These are actually really nice." I said as I smoothed them out. We looked at each other.
"Turn around." I smiled.
"Okay." He smirked and turned away. I kept my eyes on him as I flipped of my flip-flops and I attempted to get the zip of my dress. Tom could obviously hear my struggle.

"Are you okay?" He asked, still facing away.
I sighed, "I can't get the zip."
"Do you want me to get it?" He offered.
"Yes please. But don't look at me afterwards."
"Okay." He turned around and I turned away and gathered my hair up so he could get the zip. He traced his fingers up my back and he got the zip. He slowly pulled it down until it hit my butt. I cleared my throat.

"Okay, look away..." I said softy. Tom didn't answer. His hands slowly wrapped around my hips and he squeezed them and brought me closer.

"What are you-" He laid soft and light kisses on my bare shoulder.

"Tom..." I whispered. His kisses got heavier as he moved his kisses to my neck. Sucking, nipping, licking, repeat and it felt so good. I wrapped my arm behind me so my fingers could get tangled in his messy hair.
One of his hands moved from my hip to my shoulder and he slowly took off the strap of the dress which made the dress fall onto my hips.

"Tom I-"

He quickly spun me around so I was facing him. He hooked his fingers in the dress and slipped it off of me. The dress fell into a puddle on the floor and I kicked it behind me. Toms dilated, chocolate eyes stayed on me.

His bottom lip was tucked in between his teeth and he kept his eyes on me as he slowly started kissing my collarbone and my chest. He moved my hair to the back and continued his venture. He got to my bra and looked at me, raising his eyebrows in question.

I nodded and he slipped a hand around and unclipped my bra. He looked at my boobs for a moment then back up to my eyes.
"You're so sexy." He said lowly before he kissed one and massaged the other. My head dropped onto my shoulders and I let out a soft moan. He then started kissing my stomach and knelt on the ground.
This hasn't ever happened...okay...
He got to my pant line and he looked back up at me again, looking for a nod or a 'yes'. After I didn't answer for a second, his brow furrowed slightly.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly, his hands still gripping my hips.
"I uh...no one's ever done this..." I admitted very quietly.
"What do you mean?" His grip lightened and his thumb caressed my hip softly.
"No one's ever..."
"Went down on you?" He finished for me. "Yeah..." I said nervously. He looked mad. Like he wanted to kill Will and any other guy I've been with.
"Well, are you okay with me doing it?" He asked kindly.