Chapter 22 - Risk

Chapter 22 - Risk

"Good morning." I turned around from the fridge and found Acacia looking at me lazily.

"Morning." I replied then give her a glass with water.

"Thanks." she said "So, how are you?" 

"Early check in huh?" I questioned

"Well, I  didn't have a chance to talk to you last night." she said saka lumapit sa sink para ilapag ang basong ibinigay ko sa kanta "You went straight to your room pag dating natin kagabi." humarap ito sa akin "Is there something happened na hindi namin alam?"

"What do you think happened?" I asked innocently 

She shrugged her shoulder off "I dunno, you tell me." sabi nito "Coz you acted really strange last night."

"Am I?" I shake my head  "Coz I don't think so."

"I doesn't answer my question, Bianca."

"Last night was fun and that's all I can say." then smile at her but she stares at me as if trying to deep dive into my mind to find answers.

She sighed after few seconds "Do you have any plans for today?

"Bakit?"

"Ate Jessy asked for a favor." kumunot naman ang noo ko sa narinig. I'm wondering what Ate Jessy asked from her "Well, if only you answered your phone baka sinabi niya sayo." she said as if she heard my thoughts.

Napakamot ako sa ulo "I was tired last night, and my phone is on mute." I told her "well, what did she asked you to do?"

"She said someone she knows will be needing a place to stay and she needs help to find a safe place."

Tumango ako "Why look for somewhere else if my unit is empty."

"That's a good idea." Acacia said

"Ako pa ba?" I said proudly "Gaano daw katagal mag stay yung kakilala niya?"

"A month."

"Wow, that's pretty long huh?"

"Yeah, so would that be okay?"

"Of course." I replied "Saka 2 bedrooms naman yun. I don't think she will mind if I visit."

"You can ask her about that coz that is something I am not sure." she said "So, should we start preparing?"

"How about Justine?"

"She has some stuff to do today, so tayo lang dalawa." she answered saka lumapit sa akin "Kaya mag ayos ka na." the she circle her arm around my neck saka nag lakad palabas ng kusina.

'Sadista talaga.' i told myself with smile on my face.

"Text her we're here." I told Acacia ng huminto kami sa harao ng isang hotel. 

"That's what I'm doing." Acacia response while her attention is on her phone. "Palabas na daw siya." she said saka inilapag ang phone nito sa dashboard ng sasakyan.

"Great!" I said then pull my phone from my pants to check some messages that I got last night. Which are most from Ate Jessty.

"Looks like it's gonna be long day." I heard Acacia said.

"What?" I asked and look at her direction pero hindi ito nakatingin sa akin bagkus ay nasa labas ng sasakyan ang tingin nito.

'D@nm!' I curse the moment I recognized kung sino ang papalapit sasakyan.

"Hi Darcelle." Acacia greeted her after she opens the car window "Hop in." nakita kong tumango ito saka binuksan ang backseat.

"Good morning." she greeted us when she settled. "Hindi ko alam na kayo pala yung sinasabi ni Jessy." then she looks at my direction "Hi, Bianca." she said with smile on her face.