chapter 1

POV Kate

We've lived now in Los Angeles for one week and our house was finally perfect. Because it was a hot day we've decided to go to the santa monica pier. After an hour of walking around we were tired so we decided to go on the ferris wheel. We stood behind this cute couple and this dude who was kinda third wheeling 'Hi' I said to the guy, he turned around and smiled at me a little confused. " uhm yeah I saw you were like kinda third wheeling over there so I thought why not say hello he looks nice" I said. "Ow yeah thanks I'm Edwin" " I'm Kate and this is Nina and Elise" I said while pointing at the girls they both greated him. Eventually the couple turned around and they introduced themselves " I'm Ansley and this is Austin" the girl said. she is beautiful I thought to myself. The boy looked like a soft boy with swag after a little bit of talking we got to go on the ferris wheel we went all together. The view was beautiful while we were going back down they got to know that we just moved so Austin offered a tour of Los Angeles so we said sure. When we got out they walked the other way "Hey where are you going the exit is the other way" Nina said while Elise and I were looking confused " We've got to go get the others first" Edwin said laughing a little at our reaction " They didn't wanna come on the ferris wheel" Austin added " Okey let's go get them then" I said way to excited. When we turned around the corner we saw these three boy's and a girl they all looked confused by why we were there "We found them in the line to the ferris wheel and we are going to give them a tour around Los Angeles" Edwin answered the question that nobody asked but thought "Alright hi I'm Izzy" the blond girl said "she's my girlfriend" Edwin added. Then we looked at the boys they all smiled at us we smiled back.