chapter 3

POV Nina

All of the sudden Brandon tells me we lost our friends. I looked confused around me and told him to call them. He took his phone out of his pocket and tried to call them, but there was no answer so we decided to look for them. After twenty minutes of searching we still hadn't found them so we gave up. We walked a little bit and got to know each other. "Where do you come from?" Brandon asked me. "Well actually I am from New York but my parents always wanted to move to Brazil. It was kinda their dream so they moved with their high school best friends, the parents of Kate and Elise, to Rio de Janeiro." I told him. He asked me why we moved here. "I always wanted to go back to America if I was old enough. So last year Kate, Elise and me decided to go to America but we hadn't figured out where yet, but then I got an assignment from my work to go to Los Angeles so it was the perfect occasion." I answered. "What do you do for a living?" He asked. I told him I was an interior designer. "And you?" I asked him. "Well actually I am in a boyband with Nick, Zion, Austin and Edwin called Prettymuch." He said. I was kinda surprised because I didn't know he could sing. "Hey, I know some fun place were we could go you wanna come?" He asked. Of Course I agreed. When we arrived I saw a canal so I asked him what it was. "Well these are the Venice Canals, I thought it would be fun to do." He answered. I told him it seemed amazing. We went to a man with a boat and Brandon paid him 10 bucks to give us a tour. "Wow you ain't stingy." I said to joke a little bit. While he was laughing he pushed me a little. We had a lot of fun on the boat. And after a few hours drove the man who drove the boat to the side. We walked back to the santa monica pier where Brandon's car was parked.