chapter 5

POV Elise

I started to freak out. I'm alone with a guy that I know for about an hour and I don't know where my friends are. I think Nick noticed I started to freak out "Are you okay?" "y-yeah I'm fine, I j-just never r-really gone out without my friends. I never really do things alone." " It's okay, you're not alone, I'm here with you." he replied with a smile. I lightly smile back and blush a little. Why do I blush so much around this guy? "how about we just finish the tour and we go to our house, there we can wait for the rest to come?" "o-okay" I replied hesitant. he gives me the rest of the tour, it was actually better than I thought it would be. We were at the end of the tour and then Nick asked "Is it okay if I take you to one more place?" "yeah sure" We started walking and ended up at the beach. It was already sunset. he asked me if I wanted to swim. "But I don't have a bathing suit" "You can borrow my t-shirt if you want" "u-um okay, thank you" He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. "Can you um turn around please?" He chuckles at my question and then turns around and takes off the rest of his clothes. I do the same and put on his shirt. Without noticing Nick runs to the water so I follow him. Nick is already in 'till his waist ' come on the water is great" I came closer to the water admiring the sunset "wow it's really pretty here" I said " come on" he shouted I walked slowly in the water, it was actually colder than I thought but it was fine. Out of nowhere Nick started splashing water in my face. we started splashing each other and played around in the water. after a while we both stopped. Now there was an awkward silence so I tried to start a conversation "what do you do as job?" he looks at me confused "o-ow ye-yeah I already know that haha sorry." Why am I like this, I can never have a conversation without saying something dumb. ugh I hate myself. Nick laughs lightly "it's okay, so what do you do?" "I am a manager but I don't have a client yet." We keep talking until the sun is fully gone. We decided to go back to Nick's place, so I could change and wait for the others to come back. We arrived at his house and walked inside, the house was really nice not to big, but big enough for five guys. I wanted to shower so i asked nick where the bathroom was. He lead me to the bathroom and I took a shower.