chapter 12

POV Nina

It's monday so we got to work again. Kate goes to a job interview at a model agency and Elise goes to her work. I have to design the house from Simon Cowell. I don't know a lot about his personal life, ofcourse I know what kind of style he likes for his house but I don't even know what he looks like. Apparently he is a manager that's what I found about him on the internet. I don't know if he is a famous manager but I saw on the pictures of his house that he has a lot of money. I am actually pretty curious who his clients are. Maybe it's like some famous singer or maybe a famous influencer. But I will see when I arrive at work. I got to my bureau and took my stuff then I got in my car and drove to his house to start working. When I arrived I saw a man coming to me. I thought to myself "So he is Simon Cowell". I told him that I was pretty excited to work with him and that I am going to make his house the most stylish one in LA. When I went into the living room I saw Brandon, Edwin and Austin sitting on the couch. I was really surprised. I asked them why they were here and they told me they are clients from Simon. I heard some music playing on the background and I recognized Brandon's voice. I asked him if it was their music and they told me that was a song called Jello. Then I saw that the workers were coming so I said goodbye to the boys and started working. I was talking to the architect when all of the sudden Brandon comes to me and asks if he could talk to me for a moment. So I followed him outside. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Well I was wondering if we could eat lunch together today." He said. I agreed to go with him. At noon he came to pick me up at work and we went to the KFC together and talked. I took the afternoon free. When Brandon brings me back to my house to change because I am still in my work clothes. As I go inside Brandon sees my dog Bubbles I tell him it's a kind charles spaniel. After I changed we let my dog out.