chapter 14

POV Elise

Today i have to go to my work again. I wake up and get ready. I eat breakfast really fast cause I was already late. I got to my office and started working. I needed to do the preparation for my job for Ariana Grande. I was working, when i got a call from Nick. "Hi Nick" "Hi Elise, i called to ask if you were free to hang out right now?" "ow i'm sorry Nick, but I'm at work now." "ow yeah that's okay" he sounded disappointed, so I decided to be bold and ask him out "yeah, I'm sorry but maybe we can go eat something tonight?" "yeah that sounds good" he said sounding happy, I could hear him smile through the phone, omg he's so cute. "okay, can you maybe pick me up round 7? "Yes, perfect" "okay see you tonight then." "see you tonight" wow I actually did that, I asked Nick out, I'm so excited. The day went by quickly cause the whole day I was thinking about my 'date' with Nick. Is it a date? I hope it is a date, would he think it's a date? okay I need to stop overthinking and just go home to get ready. I got home and saw that Nina and Kate weren't home. I wrote a note that I was gonna get dinner with Nick. After that I got ready. It was seven o'clock and I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and I saw Nick smiling at me. "Hi Elise, you look beautiful" "Hi Nick, thank you" I said blushing. "so are you ready?" he asked me "yes let's go" we got to Nick's car and we start to drive. "So where are we going?" I asked. "That is for me to know, and for you to find out." he laughed. He turned on the music and started to sing along the songs. We arrived at a cute Italian restaurant. "Wait here" Nick said to me. I looked at him confused. He ran to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. "Thank you" I blushed. He smiled at me. We walked in and then the waiter came "Welcome, do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked "yes, Mara for two" "yes, follow me" we got to our table and sat down. "so do you like it?" Nick asked me. "yes, I love it. Thank you" I answered "No need to thank me" he smiled. "so what are you going to eat?" I asked Nick. "I think I'm going to eat the chicken parmesan pasta, you?" 'll take the chicken pesto pasta" We ordered our food and started talking. The food came and we begin to eat. The whole evening we talked. We were done so we asked for the bill. I started to take out my money but before I know it, Nick already paid for it. "Nick, we could split it" I said "No, you were not going to pay" he said in a 'duh' tone "fine, then I'll pay next time" I said smiling "so there is a next time?" he asked me smirking "I- I mean um i-if y-you want to?" I blushed really hard. "definitely" he smiled. We got up and headed out. We drove back to my house and he dropped me off. I got out of the car and he followed me to the door. "Well thank you for tonight, it was fun" "no problem, and it definitely was fun. oh and I won't forget that offer for that second date" he laughed. " Th-this was a-a da-date?" "oh um so this wasn't a date for you?" he asked me embarrassed "NO! I mean, I- i didn't think this would be a date for you" I said shy "well um I thought it was" he said back smiling a little. "oh yeah, then- then it was a date" I said blushing. He came closer to me and looked me right in the eye. He started to lean in, I freaked out. Omg he was really going to kiss me. I leaned in to and we were so close. Then our lips touched. The kiss was slow and sweet. We both pulled back and smiled at each other. "good night Nick" "good night Elise" I got inside and I was really happy. I saw only Kate sitting in the couch. "So how went your date?" she asked smirking. "amazing" I said thinking about tonight.