Chapter 55

1 year later ~

I'm 13 Justin is 17 Bentley is 1. My baby is 1.

Today is his birthday. Him Justin and I took a picture I posted it on Instagram with the caption

'My baby boy is 1 and growing up so fast 😭 happy birthday baby 💞'

I locked my phone and grabbed him. We have the house baby proofed because he's walking sorta.

It's more like takes 1 step falls gets up and tries again and that's what he does for 2 hours straight but were getting there.

I set him in his high chair and Justin brought out the cake.

We started singing happy birthday.

We finished and helped Bentley blow out the candles.

Oops I forgot to tell you my parents Justin's parents and brother and sister and Scooter Ryan Chaz and Alfredo are here.

We took out the one candle and let Bentley play with his cake. I washed off the candle and threw it away.

I'm in 8th grade now. Tomorrow I'm brining Bentley and Justin to the school for this family night thing.

Well my school is doing a assembly and we wanted to come and watch it plus all my friends wanna meet Bentley and see Justin again.

Oh and Harmony is here. I haven't talked to Maria in a year she's tried contacting me but I'm just not in the mood for her crap.

Anyways after letting Bentley get messy and beaten up all his cake we took his cake away.

Well Justin did. I just wiped off Bentley's face and hands.

"Ok I'm gonna go change him then we can do presents." I said

I grabbed him and walked upstairs. I walked into his nursery/play room and grabbed a wipe.

I wiped his face and hands and got him change. I wiped the cake out of his hair and made sure I got it all.

I did and threw away the wipes I used. I picked him up as walked downstairs.

We sat on the floor him between my legs surrounded by the presents.

Justin handed me the trash can.

"Ok Bentley ready?"

He nodded.

I grabbed the first present an helped him open it.

Many jokes and presents later Bentley fell asleep. He didn't take his nap but he got a lot of cool toys and clothes.

Everyone left and I sat on the couch with Bentley in my arms asleep. I looked around.

"We have a lot of cleaning to do." Justin said

I nodded.

"I'm gonna go out him down then we can clean and go to bed." I said

He nodded. I stood up and laid Bentley in his crib.

Justin and I broke up again because he didn't really have time for us but we might be getting back together.

We've been broken up for 3 months and believe me when I say it's hard and being a single teen mom is hard.

I laid Bentley down then walked back downstairs.

"When's the next time you go on tour?" I asked

"I don't know I did just get off of tour." He said

I nodded and hugged him.

He hugged me back. We pulled away and looked at each other our lips are centimeters apart.

I could feel his breathe on my lips. I smiled as our lips connected.

We pulled away.

"So are we back together?" He asked

"Ya." I said

We kissed again then pulled away.