*money isn't happiness*pt.2 shinwon imagine

''do what''

''be happy''

''why me i don't understand , you don't even know me that well''

''i don't know,my heart just told me you would help,will you do it?''

something told me that i should help him ,that i want to help because i felt more  sadness in his eyes ''fine i will do it''

''thank you, it means a lot , the question is will you succeed in making me happy?''

''i can't answer that yet , but i will try''

''what is your name i don't even know''

''i am (y/n)''

''cool, i am shinwon''

''i need to know do you hate yourself by any chance''

''i can't say i hate myself ,i just never felt like i am living for something or someone at all''

''well being happy starts with doing something you like maybe it isn't much but it will make you happy if you succeed in it, do you have any hobbies''

''not really , but i kinda like playing the piano ''

''so try practicing it more and more''

''ok, what else can make me happy''

''hmm..having people around you and knowing that they will be with you everyday and that they won't leave you also knowing that in every step you take there is someone to lean on , someone that will love you when the world hates you''

''well , would you be that someone?''

''wait,what?!''

''nothing'' he sounded disappointed and just sighed

'' you need to tell me so i can help you''

''i never had someone like that ,everyone around me was fake,but i am not that person anymore, i am different now''

''so you should show them that you are different and that you are better now, and if they still don't like you,find new people , people you only saw from afar'' 

''ok, but i am still not confident , maybe i looked strong but i am weak i never felt loved too

''listen shinwon, there is a difference between someone who tells you to love yourself and someone who makes you feel loved no matter what,you just need to find the real people,there are a lot of good people out there''

''but how and like who?''

''maybe like me i don't know why but i felt happy talking and comforting you''

''well that means a lot to me''

and conversation went on between me and shinwon and i learnt more and more about him, i talked a little about myself too and i felt my heart beating stronger as i got to know him ,i just want to comfort him , i want to be there for him and i don't want anything bad to happened to him

                                                               ------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update , i will try to upload more from now on

and of course requests are open and hope you enjoyed this imagine