-RULES-

Just like in every competition, there are some rules that must be followed. We don't want this to be chaos, do we? The rules are simple so it's not that hard to follow them, but if they're broken you're immediately disqualified from the contest.

***************************************************************

Here are the rules that all PARTICIPANTS must follow:

🔸 Follow this account _Seasonal_Contests_ , my friend who is helping me with this contest, HarryP0tterF0rever07 and your judge (when they're announced) permanently.

🔸 Add this book to your private library and public reading list during the contest (this is so you can stay up-to-date).

🔸 Give a shoutout on your message board so we can spread the word!

🔸 All participants must add the tag #theseasonalcontests to their story (If you can't add any more tags then put it in the description. This helps make sure the judges are looking at the right book)

🔸 No bribing the judges! If anyone does this then you are immediately disqualified from ALL contests in the future.

🔸 Respect the judges and participants! Don't be rude; you're here to have fun after all, not get into fights with others.

🔸 There's a password so that I know you've read the rules and right now it's your favorite animal. (it changes every season)

🔸 Mature and LGBTQ+ are allowed, as long as I can find judges.

🔸Your book must have less than 15K reads

🔸You must be active on Wattpad, in case we need to communicate with you

🔸 You are allowed to enter ONLY THREE books each season, all in DIFFERENT GENRES.

🔸Do NOT enter other people's works; it must be your own original work. You can tag them, however, so that they'll enter if they're interested

🔸If you change your username or the title of your book please let me know

🔸All stories MUST be in English

🔸You must have at least 5 chapters published (not including A/N, prologue, aesthetics, cast etc.)

***************************************************************

Here are the rules that all JUDGES must follow:

🔸Follow this account _Seasonal_Contests_

🔸You will need to  judge 5 different stories (or less if not all the slots are filled) of the genre you pick before the deadline

🔸You must read at least 5 chapters unless it's a short story or poetry (if the chapters are very short then read a few more so you can get a general idea of the book)

🔸If you're also a participant then you aren't allowed to judge in the genre that your own work is in

🔸Leave some constructive criticism on at least two chapters

🔸No favoritism; all works must be judged fairly. If someone is your friend and you'd prefer not to judge their book because you won't be able to be unbiased, please let me know.

🔸The password is your favorite color

🔸You must be able to explain why you gave a certain score if asked

🔸You must speak fluent English since you will be judging books in that language

🔸If you are bribed, tell me immediately

🔸You'll be given a rubric via PM when you submit your form so please make sure to check your inbox

***************************************************************

If any more rules are added for whatever reason I will let everyone know on my message board immediately.

***************************************************************