Bandages

Sarawat made bandaging Tine's fingers a habit.

Ever since that time in his old dorm, whenever Tine has any cuts or scrapes anywhere-  especially his fingers- Sarawat was always there first to bandage his boyfriend.

There was also another important thing to note at the time when Sarawat was doing this back at his dorm all those years ago.

He proposed.

Now it wasn't the best of proposals, he knew that. But it felt right at that moment and he knew right then and there the nuisance with the bloody finger tips he'd been pining a year for was it.

Tine was it for him.

And Sarawat wasn't an idiot. He knew that Tine deserved a better, proper proposal. One that would blow Tine off his feet and make him swoon. A proposal so perfect no one could top it. It should be recorded in history books as the best proposal ever.

Okay maybe he was an idiot. But he was an idiot in love.

-------

Sarawat knew going to his friends for advice would be the worst way he could ever ask for help for a proposal.

He invited Man and Boss for a drink at a bar- he couldn't care about the name, all he knew was that it had alcohol- and they sat around at a table with snacks in between them, Boss throwing peanuts up in the air and trying to catch them with his mouth.

Sarawat sighed and sipped his drink when he saw Man glance at his phone when a message popped up and grinned like an idiot.

"So about why I've gathered you both here tonight."

"Yes yes you gathered your two brain cells at a bar to plan an amazing proposal for your boyfriend."

Man turned to face him.

"Lets start with the more functioning brain cell, hm?"

Boss turned to face them, peanut landing in his hair, as he glared at Man.

"What do you mean actual functioning brain cell. I'll have you know this brain cell is just as functioning as you."

Sarawat groaned interrupting the two bickering 'brain cells'.

"Can you both just help me like functional adults or else I'm just gonna go over to Tine right now in his office and propose."

With that statement shutting them up effectively, all three began plotting the best-world-record-breaking-proposal ever.

----------

Honestly Sarawat should've known better than to try Boss' idea first.

He watched as Tine, the poor fool, march over to him.

His face was red with- possibly anger, or embarrassment- he was hoping for the latter to be very honest.

Bad Ai'Wat, the little gremlins voice in his head cajoled.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his boyfriend taking his arm and pulling him out of the candy store.

That's right. A fucking candy store.

Sarawat proposed to Tine, in a candy store, with a ring lollipop.

Sarawat really should've known better than to listen to Boss.

"What the hell Saraleo!? I thought you wanted a to try a new flavour of ring pops- which by the way I've never even seen you EAT- and you just propose to me in a candy store in the mall just like that!?"

Yeah. Sarawat messed up.

The couch was pretty comfortable for the first few hours that night until Tine gave up being stubborn and demanded cuddles.