Chapter 6: Seperated

3rd person's POV

          The six creatures started running in circles, hoping that they would bump into each other,

"C'mon every creature, don't loose hope!!" Sandbar cheered.

"I don't think this is working, I can't even see any of you guys!" Gallus replied.

"And how are we not bumping into each other??!!!" Smolder cried out.

"Don't you know? This fog just loops you right back to where you were. And now that all of you guys are in my trap, I'll make sure you'll be seperated from each other once and for all!!" Orchid said.

The six creatures' eyes began to glow in green. Every creature lost hope so they decided to stop running and they began panting.

The spell worked, she has every creature  in full control(well not really).                                                       (P.S. The creatures can't hear each other anymore since they are under Orchid's control)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Orchid Breeze started to seperate the friends one by one, starting with Yona. Yona was filled with fear, she panicked as she looked around to see where her friends could be, but it was no use.

"Yona the Yak. I've heard you're working in a boutique now in Ponyville. You're even working with your boyfriend the pony. But I just wanna ask, why there?? I mean, I'm sure Rarity trusted you to take care of it with Sandbar but, why??" The elta evilly asked.

"Yona loves her friends and Yona love Sandbar. Yona filled with gratitude that unicorn made me take care of pony shop and yak would do anything for unicorn pony." Yona stomped her foot.

"Ok, sure Rarity trusted you and Sandbar with this but, you're physically the strongest among your friends, by now you could've gotten a better job like this but in Manehattan or in Canterlot. Think about it, you've helped and support your friends so much that even one of them is a captain of the Royal Guard. Don't you think that you deserve that kijd help and support as well? In fact, I bet your friends are too selfish, that they're only using you just so they can get a better future than you." 

"So friends using yak for glory and fame? How?"

"Well its simple really. They just do some small talk and since they knew how easy you were to communicate, they have a good advantage." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Ocellus backed away a bit to keep herself safe, until she was frightened by the elta talking to her,

"Ocellus, I always knew you were the smartest one among your friends. Sure, Gallus seem to be quite studious but you're more of the brains than him. Speaking of being the smartest, haven't you ever get the thought that your friends taking advantage of your intelligence just for grades??"

"No, I always helped them when we used to be classmates."

"Aww poor thing, you are so innocent. But think about it, your friends always ask help from you and who knows, your friends could just be using you to get an A+, don't you think?"

"I have been helping them through those years a lot."

"Thats because they're taking advantage of your knowledge, what if they're only friends with you because they need to pass in every single class?? You may be smart at school but I guess your friends still think of you as a dumb changeling."