Chapter 7: Stronger together

Still in 3rd person's POV

"Because thats what friends are for!!! They stick up to them and care fo them no matter what! I don't care how different they are, nor do I care how they look nor what kind they are, nor that other creatures say that they can be reckless. What matters is in the inside, and I learn to appreciate and treat them the way every friend deserves: care and love. Because thats what real friends are."

And with that, his eyes were back into their normal color. He rubbed his eye and wasn't able to hear Orchid anymore, as if his words was able to overpower her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I think you're wrong!!" Ocellus stomped her hoof.

"Excuse me?"

"I know every creature thinks I'm smart in my studies during my school days, but I know I'm still smart in knowing what a real friend is and what a fake friend is. One thing you're right is that we still need to be smart through friendship, but what we also need is to learn to be aware of what's wrong and what's right. I know whenI'm being used or taken advantage, and I know my friends have never done any of those. Being smart doesn't mean thinking with your head, but with your heart and soul. Another thing I know is that I'm definitely not a dumb changeling."

Just like what happened to Sandbar, her stopped glowing green and went back to its normal color.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Silverstream!! You know I'm right. You're friends would never intentionally be friends with you. They never like your company anyway!!"

"My friends accept me for who I am whether they think I'm crazy or not. I make them smile, laugh and be happy, just like what every friend does. I don't care if I was that weird during my days, what I care is that I make them smile even on the worst times. And I'll never stop sharing that positivity and happines to my friends!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Face it Smolder, you are still the same weak, worthless dragon we know.."

"I am not weak and worthless, not any creature is. A dragon's strength and bravery is never proven by physical appearance but by your heart. Even if I'm afraid of those kinds of things, like trusting my friends and having every creatire know about how I like cute stuff. But that doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself to any creature."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you still help and supprt your friends? They're all failures! They end up in fights but still recover from them because of you. You're the succesor here, not some failing creatures who only deserve nothing."

"You're wrong. Yak believes friends can be great at anything, and even if friends fight and Yona fixes them, Yona still believes that friends are worthy enough to get the help and supprt friends need. Evn if Yona works in Ponyville, yak learns to still be supportive to friends no matter. Whether friends have best jobs or not, yak still proud."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the point Gallus? Why still try to reach out to your friends? You know how busy they are and yet you still try to find a way to see them?! What kind of captain leaves their own team just to solve a friendship problem??!"