Chapter 26

The night was perfect, and we thanked everyone as they left.  Aya, Ryo, and Hinata were the last to leave.  Hinata held one of my hands in hers.  "Be safe, Sensei... we'll see you soon."

Ryo clapped Itachi on the back.  "Don't let her get in too much trouble... we need her back in one piece."

Itachi smirked.  "Noted."

Aya, who clearly cried far more than I did, hugged me.  "Have fun... see you in the Sand."

I pulled her off before she could ruin my dress.  "The Sand Siblings shouldn't be too far if you hurry."

She pouted.  "Trying to get rid of us?"

I giggled.  "No, luckily, the men in my life are mostly that of few words. We have time.  Everyone seemed pleased."

She smiled.  "Yeah, Kankuro got over it pretty fast, considering he's had a crush on you since forever."

I blinked.  "Huh?"

She rolled her eyes.  "Of course you didn't catch it.  The invites to dinner..."

I thought a moment.  "Oh... those were only for me?  No, I didn't catch it."

She looked at Itachi.  "I don't know how you deal with her."

He wrapped an arm around me.  "I prefer it that way."

She smiled softly.  "I'm sure you do... you're not much better after all."

I scoffed.  "I tried to get him the date other people, yet here we are..."

He kissed the top of my head.  "Here we are..." 

The look in his eyes made me blush and avert my gaze.  "Stupid Uchiha..."

Aya sighed.  "Be safe, you two... especially after..."

I nodded.  "We know."

We watched as they left, and I turned to Itachi.  "Now, where is it that we're going that required everyone to leave?"

He smirked.  "Assuming you've never had a honeymoon?"

I frowned.  "No."

He chuckled.  "Then I guess you'll have to catch me to find out."

He jumped into the trees, and I frowned, looking down at my dress.  "That's not fair..."  I followed after him regardless. He was purposely going slow, which I appreciated as much as it infuriated me.

He dropped in front of a small cabin and turned.  I dropped down in front of him and looked myself over.  "Perfection as always."

My frown deepened.  "I actually like this one..."

He chuckled and scooped me in his arms.  "I do too."  I playfully struggled as he carried me into the cabin and set me down.

I looked around.  "So is this the place?"

He shook his head.  "No, just where we're supposed to change."

I looked at him curiously.  "For what?"

He wrapped his arms around me.  "You'll see."  He kissed me deeply, and I melted in his arms.  Lifting me up, he set me on the table.  His hand tangled in my hair, and he yanked.  I gasped, and he explored my mouth with his tongue.

I began to undo his kimino, and he pulled back, lust evident.  "We'll be late."

I smirked.  "To what exactly?"  I recaptured his mouth, expertly pulling off his top, and my hands glided across his chest.  I nudged his chin up and kissed his neck, biting down at his collar bone.

He groaned and quickly unlaced my dress, pulling it down my shoulders, almost ripping it.  I frowned, making a sound of protest, and bit him harder before pulling back.  He smirked.  "You really like this, don't you?"

I pursed my lips.  "So do you..."

He playfully tugged at it. "Maybe..."

I barely noted the devilish gleam in my eye before he lifted me and pulled it off it one smooth motion, making me scream and laugh.  "Smooth, Uchiha."

He set me back down and looked at me.  The way his eyes caressed me made me blush and cover myself.  He frowned and pulled my hands away gently, and I averted my gaze.  "Shy?"

He ran a finger down my cheek, neck, then collarbone.  I shivered as he set my skin on fire everywhere he touched.  "Itachi..."  He didn't look at me watching as he traced the first scar he got to.  There was a hunger in his eyes, but he was holding back, and it was driving me crazy as he trailed the outer edge of my bra, then dipped to my nipple and pinched.

I yelped, jumping at the sensation it sent down to my groin.  "Itachi..."  He reached behind me with the other hand and undid it, cupping my breasts as it fell to the floor.  I dug my nails into the table's edge, I was engulfed in pleasure and heat, biting back the moan that threatened to come out.

A finger traced the scar on my chest as the other glided down my side.  He met my eyes as I cupped my sex and I pushed myself against him.  "Fuck..."  I couldn't resist any more and pulled him to me, kissing him hard, letting him feel my desire and my need.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him throbbing beneath his pants.  I moved against him and he tensed.

I kissed his neck as I pushed them down.  He removed my panties and his fingers dove deep.  I arched my back, moving with them, but I craved more.  Itachi... I want you...  He was panting when we broke our kiss again.  I placed my forehead to his, knowing he wanted this as badly as I did.

He kissed me again and carried me to the bedroom, that I didn't know existed.  He laid me down without breaking away from me, settling between my legs.  He pulled back, lacing a hand through mine.  "Are you sure?"

I smiled at him.  "Yes."  He took my lips again and I felt him shift, his shaft brushing against me.  I broke the kiss and watched him as inched himself into me.  I gasped, he was far larger than I realized and I tensed.  He paused, waiting for me to relax.  He kissed my face and neck as I took a breath.

When I was relaxed he thrust into me and I cried out as pain and pleasure lanced through me.  He froze.  "Should we stop?"

I bit my lip and rolled so I was on top of him.  I felt his breath hitch as he moved inside me.  He moaned as I pushed him deeper until I was at the hilt.  I leaned forward and kissed him softly.  I began to move up and down as the pain soon faded.  He took a sharp breath before his head swayed back, then suddenly he grabbed my hips and thrust himself deeper.

I braced myself on his stomach and shoulders as I fell forward and whimpered from the shockwave it sent through me.  I moved faster and harder feeling us both about to explode.  He matched my stride, I couldn't control the noises I made, a cadence of pants, moans, and whimpers mingling with his groans.  Too soon, we both fell over the edge and I felt something warm fill me on the inside.  I convulsed and collapsed on his chest.  "Dammit, Uchiha"