NamChaeng

a/n: aaaa i'm so so so sorry that i took such a long time to upload anything 🥺😭 i'll try to make sure that this chapter is extra special
________________________________

Chaeyoung POV:

"Ugh, I just don't get it!" I cried.

Algebra was way too hard for me, let alone geometry. The semester is almost ending and all I've managed to do is barely pass my tests. My teacher allowed us to do corrections, but he's the worst teacher in the whole school! I couldn't even ask him for help so I asked Mina and we met up in the library.

"Calm down Chaeyoung, read the problem again." Mina ushered.

"I've read it 10 times and I still don't understand!" I pout. "Maybe I'm just not smart."

"Don't say that, you're very intelligent. You just have to find a way that works for you. Why not ask Namjoon for help?"

Namjoon was one of the smartest kids in school. Not only that, he was amazingly kind and would tutor kids who asked for free. He was the embodiment of maturity, and could teach in a way even people like me—would understand.

"No, he's probably busy." I reply

"You just don't want to ask him for help because you have a crush~" A familiar voice crawled up behind Mina, which I quickly recognize as Nayeon.

"I do not! He's probably just busy!" I argue

"Fine, I'll text and ask him if he's busy and if he says no, he HAS to tutor you, I'm tired of seeing you failing." Nayeon replies

Nayeon was a social butterfly, and knew almost everyone in the school. This probably was more of a promise than a threat. I hesitantly agree, hoping that he has to walk his dog or something, and all three of us wait for a reply.

                                         *Ding*

                           We all read the message.

"No I'm not busy, why?"

Nayeon smirks at me while I sigh in defeat.

"Why do you look so upset? I thought you lik- oop" Mina stops herself

Wait, am I really that obvious? How does everyone know I have a crush on him? DOES HE KNOW???

But in the end though, I felt it didn't matter if he knew or not, because I'm definitely not his type. I can tell he likes mature girls who are sensual, and I'm not much of either.

"All right, he'll be here in 10 minutes" Nayeon says which snaps me out of my thoughts

"Wait, what?" I say in shock. I wasn't expecting him to come so soon!

"He's coming to the library, now Mina and I are gonna go out for ice cream."

"You guys aren't staying here with me? I ask

"No, we're not failing," Nayeon replied

"Well you..." Mina says