ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ

It's the 10th century, Klaus Mikaelson and Tatia spend the night together thinking nothing of it Tatia has always had the heart of Elijah and Klaus, tonight however she gave herself to Klaus they both were consumed in the heat of the moment never ...

It's the 10th century, Klaus Mikaelson and Tatia spend the night together thinking nothing of it Tatia has always had the heart of Elijah and Klaus, tonight however she gave herself to Klaus they both were consumed in the heat of the moment never thinking that after tonight everything would change.

After that night weeks passed and Tatia was pregnant she was ready to tell Klaus but things took a turn Tatia didn't know that Esther had turned her whole family into the original vampires. So when she ran into Elijah and he attacked her she still had a heartbeat after however when Elijah took Tatia to Esther she knew that she was pregnant and that the baby was Klaus baby so she did a spell transferring the child into the womb of another woman in the village.

She also did it in a way to protect her from Dahlia because she knew if Dahlia knew of the baby she would go and take Klaus and Tatia's baby because of the deal they had made when they where younger.

After Klaus kills his mother him and his brothers and sister never find out about the baby of Klaus Mikaelson since they all go on the run from their father Mikael.

Months pass and the baby is finally born the mother is a villager from the village the Mikaelson family was from the mother knew what Esther had done but swore never to tell anyone. The baby turned out to be a baby girl and they name her Sophia Marie and she gave her, her last name. Salvatore.

Yes the woman that Esther had transferred the baby to was an ancestor of the Salvatores.

The girl grows up and she is wanted by every boy in the village she has both the charms of Klaus and Tatia. She has the same heart her mother did pure and innocent but she is also a reflection of her father the ambition he had the same love for art as well.

She has the most beautiful eyes and her smile can make anyone's heart actually melt at least that's how all the boys described her and girls. When she turned 17 she realized she wasn't just a witch one night she accidentally killed a man that tried to hurt her making her werewolf gene activate.

She comes searching for answers mad and confused not knowing why she was what she was her birth mom finally tells her the truth she tells her how she's not her real mom. Mad about what she had found out and how her life had been a lie she turns into a wolf also it's a full moon and she starts attacking people and killing them. Her mother Cassandra doesn't know what to do with the girl because she had completely lost it so she puts her down into a sleeping spell with the help of a Bennet witch meaning nobody can ever wake her unless it's from the Bennet blood line..

Now it's 2030 nowhere near the 10th century and Sophia Marie Salvatore is about be awoken up and from none other than the one and only witch Bonnie Bennet