First Day in the Bus

Annyeong! ^_^ My name is Kim S. Lee. I live in Korea and I'm 16 years old.

I'm entering the 11th grade now and I hate it because my parents are forcing me to transfer in this school called Dream High Academy??? Well I don't know....

I can accept it, but just a bit, very bit because my bestfriend since childhood is in that school, but still, I still think that my old school is better cause I have a lot of friends there and another reason is... I've been there since my 1st grade. *sighs* I really hate it that I have to transfer but I have no choice. Tsk. -_-!

"Gae eulga e olchangi han mari

Kkomul kkomul hae umchi da

dweet dariga ssok~ appdariga ssok~

palddak palddak gaeguri dwetne~

Kkomul kkomul(3x) olchangi ga

dweet dariga ssok~appdariga ssok~

palddak palddak gaeguri dwetne"

I waited for the alarm to end pretending that I didn't hear it because I dont want to go to school. I really don't want to. O.o

"Wake up Kimchiee!!! It's your first day in your new school. Aren't you exited???" my mom said while waking me up.

"No." I murmured.

"Ya! Ireona! If you wont get up, I'm gonna spread this picture of you in your new school!" My mom said in a serious tune.

"Huh? What picture?"

When I looked at the picture, I saw an alien. It's a picture of me sleeping in a very embarrasing way from last night. In that picture, I look like a monkey who did not take a bath for a year. Ew -_-!

"Ew mom! Where did you get that!?!"

"Secret! Now, get up!"

Well, no choice... I really look ugly there. Uglier than the ugliest girl I guess?!?! Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. -_-!

"Tsk!" I got up from my bed and immediately went straight ahead to the bathroom and got ready for school.

After preparing, I went straight ahead to my bestfriend's house. We waited for the school bus and when it arrived, we immediately entered the bus.

I went and took a seat at the back part of the bus cause it was too empty there then suddenly, all the girls looked at me and murmured about something.

My bestfriend pulled me and dragged me to the seat beside her and let me sit there.

"Why? What's the problem? Is the back part of the bus not a part of this school bus??? It's too empty there can't you see???" I asked curiously.

"It is. But it's private. It's only for the Bangtan Boys." she replied.

"Bangtan Boys??? What is that??? Is that a group of teachers or something???"

"No, They are a group of students"

*WTF*

"Whaaat?? Really?? But I thought this bus is only for girls???"

"Yes. But they are exempted for that rule cause you know... they are richkids and their parents donate a lot of money to our school and because of that, they can ride in any school bus that belongs to the school and the good news is...

THIS BUS IS THEIR FAVORITE! Isn't that AMAZING?^_^"

"WHAT?!? Is that even a good news?!? That's so unfair! No one should be exempted in the school rules!" --___--!

"Well for me, it's okay cause they're all cute and handsome :D"

"Really? Well, for me it's not. They might be cute and handsome but if they are good boys, then, they should follow the rules."

"Ummmm. Actually, they're bad boys and I like it a lot. It fits them... *^_^*"

"Really? Oh, then I guess I don't and won't like them at all."

"Okay, fine. Lets see >:)"

"Ew don't smile like that."

She did not stop smiling and it's sooo irritating! She looks kinda funny though, but I just didn't mind her and looked at the window.

On our way to school, there are a group of boys who are dancing on the street. I just noticed them cause they're doing ugly dances. Well, don't tell me they're the Chuchu Boys. Nooo!!! I don't want to be with them everyday in a bus. Ewww! Yuck! No!

But then, the bus stopped... and suddenly.....

7 angels entered the bus. They went and seat immediately at the back of the bus... O.O Ummm *cough cough* I mean boys.

Every single girl is murmuring again about something which created some noises inside the bus. Some of them are giggling and it's sooooo annoying. Even my bestfriend is acting so crazy. I want to hit these girls one by one with rocks on their heads but too bad I'm just a transferee and I can't do anything to stop these annoying noises. -_-#

While on the other hand, while looking at those boys, I also feel annoyed. Do they even call that a "Uniform" Urgh! They don't look like students rather they look like addicts. One boy even cut both of his long sleeves which has caused his uniform to be sleeveless. Yeah, it's unique. But not in a nice way. I might vomit by just only looking at them.

Another reason is... They are so freaking noisy and they are doing this wink wink thing! It's so gross! Yuck! Fuuuuu! I can't handle this...

But out of those seven boys, one boy is really famillar. I really think I met him before but I can't remember where and when.

Think. Think. Think.

Ting! Lightbulb! I think I remember now. But is it really him??? If it's him, wow.... He's changed a lot... Well, I should not care about them. I'll just relax here in my seat :)

An: If you liked this story please vote and comment... Sorry if it's a bit epic cause it's my first story :) I hope you'd all like it :) Saranghae Armys :* Bts fighting! :)