Chapter 4

*Joy's POV*

"Yes Ms. Han..." Teacher Lim said.

I then rushed outside and looked for my babies... By the way, I'm Joy. The obvious female heartthrob here in school. But my heart just belongs to the Bangtan especially to my Jimin Oppa. :)

I looked for them everywhere but I can't see them... I bet they're in their rest house so I went there...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I knocked on their door then sprayed a little perfume on myself.

*The door opened* RapMon Oppa opened it... Everyone then looked at me. I feel like I'm dying inside urgh. My feeeelssss.....

Me: "Oppa...Ummm... He-hello...."

RapMon: "Oh. Hi Joy. Do you need something?"

Suga: "Yeah! Need something???"

Jungkook: " Yeah?"

RapMon: "Jungkook... You got no JAMS."

Jimin: "So, What do you need Joy?"

My mind: *I need your love Mr. Park Jimin.*

Me: "Ummm... Teacher Lim is looking for all of you."

Jin: "Jinjja???"

J-Hope: "Really???"

Jungkook: "Really??? I told you RapMon hyung. I told you that we should attend class."

Suga: "Chill Jungkook... Chill..."

RapMon: "Oh shut up Jungkook. So, is it real Joy???"

Me: "Well... Yes."

*Jimin's POV*

Joy: "Well... Yes."

Duh... Really Joy huh??? Huh??? Huh?!? You obviously need our love so shooo! Shooo! Shooo! Hahaha. No hard feelings but I don't like her.

RapMon: "So, should we go now?"

Joy nodded and I can see it on her face that she is blushing. Well, let's just not mind her...

When we entered our room..........
.
.
.
O.O
.
.
.
I saw that girl in the bus.... What?!? She's our classmate?!?!? Seriously?!? I should know her name and make her fall for me and make her mine and marry her. :D Ooooooh~

I then took a seat beside her and said...

"Hi. I'm Jimin!" Then I eyesmiled at her.

"Hello." She said then she also gave me smile. She's very cute when she smiles. ^_^

"Boys please kindly introduce yourselves in front." Our teacher said.

B*tch please... We're having a moment how dare you interrupt.

We introduced ourselves one by one then done...  I should now know her name.

*Kim's POV*

They went to the front and introduced themselves one by one. I only remembered two names and It's Park Jimin, my seatmate and Jeon Jungkook which really sounds famillar. And his face also... looks really famillar.

"So, ummm... Hi again. What's your name?" Jimin asked.

"Kim." I answered.

His eyes then widened as if he was shocked. Hahaha. Maybe my name's really nice. ^_^

*Jimin's POV*

Kim? Is she that Kim? Jungkook's Kim???

"K-Ki-Kim what?" I asked her.

"Kim Lee"

"K-Kim Lee? Oh. Cute name! :)" I then did an eye smile to her.

"Thank You." She smiled back.

I really hope that she's not Jungkook's Kim. :(

An: Hahaha. Thank You for reading my story and thank you for voting my beloved fellow ARMYs... It's already the 7th part and I still haven't move on to the first day. Gotta plan on my story well. Hahaha. Next chapter will be about another member. Please look forward to it and if you like this chapter, please vote or comment. Thank You. Saranghaeyo *Bows180°*